Gigs

pilsner_ffc

The song with "If You're Lonely" in it's called Whistle For The Choir. It's a good song. They were actually quite good at the ABC the other week, better than I remembered them from when I last saw them certainly. Don't really think they sound much like The Libertines though.

How was White Rose Movement?? I really wanna see them again, was really impressed as they have a fresh sound.

Anyways going to see the Stranglers at the Lemon Tree!! Hopefully Razorlight aswell!

• 4 weeks later...

Euan McFarlane is playing in BTW on Friday night Denny. :)

He was also playing on his own in Pivo a couple of weeks back.

I'll be in Zante this Friday!

:D:D

Oh I was in BTW on Friday as well and a band was playing, no idea who it was but it was pretty decent stuff.

Kasabian as part of T on the Fringe to be followed by the Black Keys at the ABC in September

Really looking forward to the Black Keys gig and I've heard Kasabian are excellent live (anyone confirm) so they should be good

Edited by Iggy Poop

Rolling Stones (25th August), Jay Z (september), Richard Ashcroft (November), the Roots (december) then T in the Park (July).

After having been to only one concert in the past 8 years :D