Gigs

pilsner_ffc

12 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Not sure if I'd add them to my best ever gig list, but they are playing Ivory Blacks in November if you think they might make yours? Also they have an indiegogo campaign for the horror film they are making if you fancy getting anything from a soundtrack CD up to your name in the credits or being an extra! ;) 

Anyone I went to see is dead, or very near it, except The Damned. I will go to Dr Feelgood and 9 below zero in October. There's a fairly good chance enough will survive to form one band 

18 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Anyone I went to see is dead, or very near it, except The Damned. I will go to Dr Feelgood and 9 below zero in October. There's a fairly good chance enough will survive to form one band 

I've seen The Damned. Didn't convince me, but they were a support act at the time. My mum enjoyed herself though...
Actually thinking about it, the main act they played with (Hollywood Vampires) would maybe count as "very near dead" under the sub-section of "after what you put your body through, how are you still standing/touring?"

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Pics or GTF.

We were floor seated at The Hydro so most are a bit blurry due to zoom. But this was from 19th of June, 2018

Damned 1.jpg

Damned 2.jpg

Damned 3.jpg

Damned 4.jpg

Damned 5.jpg

1 hour ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

There's no need to ask for pics of someone's mum 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Thank you for defending her honour.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Speak for yourself.

PM'd you ;)

Posted (edited)

Fingers crossed for a better buying experience this week. 

Ed - never mind, Gigs in Scotland presale comes through. Might have worked better if they'd mentioned this in the email subject I ignored two days ago, then didn't have them fourteenth in the billing in the actual email.

Ah well, I have a ticket and that's all that matters.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

13 hours ago, betting competition said:

Gaz Coombes playing Aberdeen on Saturday 2nd November at Cafe Drummonds.

Gig sold out in just over an hour. Surprised he is playing there than the lemon tree or the tunnels, I think Drummonds is a horrible venue for bands! 

I booked a ticket for his gig at Fat Sam's.

I've never listened to his solo stuff. 

Posted (edited)

Glasgow rock band In Charge playing the first Sunday Sesh at Line of Defence Records this afternoon.

Really good set from the band, who could apparently be heard all the way at the other end of Dumbarton High Street. Inn Defence is a cracking wee place, great people, great coffee and great food. Will definitely be back, the Sunday gigs are hopefully going to be a regular thing.

20240602_144826.jpg

Edited by Craig fae the Vale

3 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

Richard Hawley at the Usher Hall last night was outstanding. Some lad. 

He was brilliant the night before at the barras. He was slagging Edinburgh there, did he do the same to Glasgow at yours? Gotta play up to the crowd!

5 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

He was brilliant the night before at the barras. He was slagging Edinburgh there, did he do the same to Glasgow at yours? Gotta play up to the crowd!

He did! Wee joke about Edinburgh folk at the end of the set - have you not got second homes to go too. Mind you, he ripped into the Tories, so all was fine.