Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I went to Rachel Sermanni's gig at St Andrews In The Square tonight.

It was very good. Her debut EP sounds like it could be a wee gem of a thing going by the few songs she played from it. There was a nice, fun atmosphere about the place and she sounds better live than she does on recordings. The band was quite good as well. She's a cracking specimen as well :wub:

My only complaint would be that at times the band was too loud meaning you struggled to hear her singing. A small moan though. Well worth the few quid that it cost.

She's playing a wee acoustic "gig" at Love Music on Queen Street (in Glasgow) on Wednesday at around 5:00pm. Might take a wander over if I have nothing else on.

Edited by yoda

Justice on Sunday, cannot fucking wait!:D

Justice on Sunday in Glasgow and then Noel Gallagher on tuesday here in Aberdeen, should both be cracking. Anyone know who's supporting Justice? Is it Totally enormous extinct Dinosaurs? Sure I saw their name mentioned somewhere.

I've not seen anything either, I'd imagine it will be just someone else off Ed Banger Records. It will be brilliant regardless. biggrin.gif

She's playing a wee acoustic "gig" at Love Music on Queen Street (in Glasgow) on Wednesday at around 5:00pm. Might take a wander over if I have nothing else on.

I went to this because I had nothing else to do. She played the EP in full (four songs) and it was quality. I also got a signed copy of the EP, along with a quick chat.

The EP is pretty good.

Next up, Laura Marling in March.

Edited by yoda

I've not seen anything either, I'd imagine it will be just someone else off Ed Banger Records. It will be brilliant regardless. biggrin.gif

Heard it's someone called DVNO who is actually Mhedi Pinson abd does the vocals on DVNO. The London gig has Busy P supporting which would've been great.