Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Hope you enjoy it. Saw them before and was less than impressed. See Raekwon isn't playing and not sure about Ghostface either.

Have seen them at Titp in the past and it's been decent. Raekwons refusing to tour at all with them, ghostface has been out and about recently so hopefully he will be there.

If he isn't, as long as at least 3 of method man, gza, rza and inspectah deck plus the others it'll still be a good show.

I quite fancy this but don't have a ticket. How much do you (anyone reading this) think I'll have to pay to a tout outside? Much more than face value?

Standing tickets are sold out but I think balcony tickets might still be available. No idea what that will do to prices - face vale is about £33.

One of my mates is wavering about going - if he pulls out I'll drop you a PM cos otherwise I'll be selling his ticket outside.

How was the gig?

It was a good laugh. The sound for the wu tang was pretty terrible for the first half of their set and they were missing raekwon, rza and method man but ghostface and masta killa put in decent shifts. Gza just mooched around like a grumpy old b*****d for the whole night.

Played most of the classics though and the highlight was ghostface doing Ice Cream. Was impressed by the support act Dope DO too.

It was a good laugh. The sound for the wu tang was pretty terrible for the first half of their set and they were missing raekwon, rza and method man but ghostface and masta killa put in decent shifts. Gza just mooched around like a grumpy old b*****d for the whole night.

Played most of the classics though and the highlight was ghostface doing Ice Cream. Was impressed by the support act Dope DO too.

See, I can't be fucked with that. They can never be bothered with a full turn out. c***s. Dope DOD are ok, heard a few tracks.

Cheers for the message, appreciate that - but didn't see it until about half 8! Nightmare.