Gigs

pilsner_ffc

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Going by their twitter you were one of the lucky ones. It's also probably a good thing I never got an email because the stress I would have experienced from having a link and being unable to get anything from it would have been off the fucking charts.

Yeah I saw that, very surprising as I had completely forgotten until about 09:25, so I was shocked that I actually got one before all the issues came to light.

1 minute ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Yeah I saw that, very surprising as I had completely forgotten until about 09:25, so I was shocked that I actually got one before all the issues came to light.

I bought a smartphone today specifically to be able to try and get one tomorrow morning in work

Wish me luck

Scouting for Girls tonight at the O2 ABC. Not really too fussed about this, although I did really enjoy their first album. Hopefully it is good enough to keep me going until The Killers and Kasabian at the end of the month. 

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

Did anyone manage to get Frightened Rabbit tickets? Never seen anything sell out that fast.

7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

#prayforMiguel

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

On the other hand, he's doing ever so well at Candy Crush.   So it's not all bad news.

iPhone+4+Pics+171.jpg?token=JcfkpbvNKO1x

neville.png

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Was going to go to Cradle of Filth the night but it appears to be sold out.  Serves me right for being a last minute Larry. 

Turns out this was a mix-up. 

Time to worship satan n that 

IMG-20171103-WA0015.jpeg

Went to see Harry Style's on Thursday night at the Armadillo, absolutely class. The highlight for me was is cover of the chain by fleetwood mac. Such a good atmosphere and thoroughly enjoyable, looking forward to seeing him again in the new year at the hydro. His debut album was so good and I would recommend that everyone go and listen to it.