Gigs

pilsner_ffc

1 hour ago, L. Brilliant said:

The Beths in Edinburgh has been slightly upgraded from S Pete's to the Mash House. More tickets might go on sale I imagine.

Wish I had known this before buying tickets for W. H. Lung in Glasgow the same night, since the venue hadn't been upgraded for that gig. Didn't get Glasgow tickets because I'd already got tickets for Priests the same night. Oh well.

1 hour ago, L. Brilliant said:
1 hour ago, GrahamJags said:
Wish I had known this before buying tickets for W. H. Lung in Glasgow the same night, since the venue hadn't been upgraded for that gig. Didn't get Glasgow tickets because I'd already got tickets for Priests the same night. Oh well.

Only announced today geezer

Should've said "I wish they announced this before..."

I wasn't expecting to have shit flung at me.

I was thinking more along the lines of; you’d never really think of going in there, but once in a while there’s some serious entertainment to be had.

Where the five pound pints of organic continental lager come in, I don’t know.

I honestly have no idea what Savage Henry's comparison means. Unless it means that the venue is filled exclusively with utter thickos and psychopaths, which isn't quite the venue I remember.

Was there for Adam Green and it was a fun gig right enough. Sound was a bit thin but that was forgotten about very quickly, and the layout is brilliantly intimate.

I honestly have no idea what Savage Henry's comparison means. Unless it means that the venue is filled exclusively with utter thickos and psychopaths, which isn't quite the venue I remember.
Was there for Adam Green and it was a fun gig right enough. Sound was a bit thin but that was forgotten about very quickly, and the layout is brilliantly intimate.

Yeah. It was a shit joke that failed. It’s a nice venue.