The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

Barry fantastic mate.

Surely like all the clasics there is scope for a Christmas Special would be something to look forward to ???

Cheers mate. Christmas special? What is this, Fools and Horses? :P

Jocky as Santa.......Leigh and Billy as elves.......Bob Brannan as Rudolf.......

It's got potential! :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has jocky got a parttime baw bag buffer at doubledipped youth hostel. Hell I bet the poor bugger doesn't even get nitro allowance for his jet-pack :(

He needs to get his binos telt. Maybe a ball soaping rota could be in order. That's probably why he's upset with a part-time squad.

Like MacArthur, he shall return, with a great fury of vengeance. Poor guy was fully clothed on Tuesday night. Could the mojo have left?

Only dundeebarry knows for sure :)

• 1 month later...

Former WWE legend Macho Man Randy Savage, real name Randy Mario Poffo, has died after being involved in a car accident on Friday.

It's reported that Randy, 58, suffered a heart attack behind the wheel, leading to him losing control of his vehicle and crashing into a tree.

A WWE statement read: "Our sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. We wish a speedy recovery to his wife Lynn. Poffo will be greatly missed by WWE and his fans."

Savage will be remembered as one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the business and was without doubt a key factor behind WWE's success in the 1980's.

Starting out in the Tennessee area, Savage soon became a huge part of the company's expansion alongside such superstars as Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant and 'Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase.

He was a charismatic wrestler made famous for his "Macho Man" nickname and his "Oooh Yeah!" catchphrase.

I feel for wee Billy :(

That last post managed to be strangely poignant.

Said it several times and I'll say it again: a masterclass of satirical writing. Is the real Jocky Scott happy with it?

Cheers, SoJ.

A journalist doing a wee piece about the blog phoned Dens and spoke to Jocky about it. He said he hadn't read the blog but didn't mind if someone was having a wee laugh at his expense. That was fairly early on in the scheme of things, so maybe he eventually had a look at it. I certainly haven't heard anything.

I've heard conflicting reports as to whether Leigh read any of it. Towards the end of the blog a Livi fan I spoke to said they had spoken to Leigh recently and asked if he'd seen it. While he was fully aware of it (his wee brother's on the FB page and I heard his own mother was prone to the occasional "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal!":D), he said he hadn't read it for fear of finding out I'd ripped the piss out of him. That was never my intention, and I don't think it comes over that way at any point. Said Livi fan said as much to LG.

While I've been battering out a other ideas post-blog, I kind of miss writing it. It was good fun.

Cheers, SoJ.

A journalist doing a wee piece about the blog phoned Dens and spoke to Jocky about it. He said he hadn't read the blog but didn't mind if someone was having a wee laugh at his expense. That was fairly early on in the scheme of things, so maybe he eventually had a look at it. I certainly haven't heard anything.

I've heard conflicting reports as to whether Leigh read any of it. Towards the end of the blog a Livi fan I spoke to said they had spoken to Leigh recently and asked if he'd seen it. While he was fully aware of it (his wee brother's on the FB page and I heard his own mother was prone to the occasional "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal!":D), he said he hadn't read it for fear of finding out I'd ripped the piss out of him. That was never my intention, and I don't think it comes over that way at any point. Said Livi fan said as much to LG.

While I've been battering out a other ideas post-blog, I kind of miss writing it. It was good fun.

Barry

I think we all miss writing especially which was a welcome distraction from on the whole mediocre football.

I said before about a Christmas special but scope for seasonal specials e.g. summer what is Leigh /Jocky up to hols wise on their time off. Do think there is scope for the odd wee update with a more than willing audience and keeping your writing skills at the maist teckle at the same time.

Give it a thought mate I know a lot of us crying for our next fix, but also understand if the supply line off for good.

Barry

I think we all miss writing especially which was a welcome distraction from on the whole mediocre football.

I said before about a Christmas special but scope for seasonal specials e.g. summer what is Leigh /Jocky up to hols wise on their time off. Do think there is scope for the odd wee update with a more than willing audience and keeping your writing skills at the maist teckle at the same time.

Give it a thought mate I know a lot of us crying for our next fix, but also understand if the supply line off for good.

Alright Blue,

When I ended it, it wasn't so much a case of the supply line running dry; it just seemed like the right time to turn the tap off, if you know what I mean. Leigh's departure felt the right time to knock it on the end.

There is scope for the odd "special", aye. The Christmas edition is a good idea. As is, perhaps, some coverage of Leigh's first appearance for Wolves' first team, should he ever make it to the starting line up (a "Fairmuir on Tour" event if there ever was one). There may be the odd Fools and Horses-style comeback chapter yet, who knows. Admittedly, it is tempting.

Cheers.

Alright Blue,

When I ended it, it wasn't so much a case of the supply line running dry; it just seemed like the right time to turn the tap off, if you know what I mean. Leigh's departure felt the right time to knock it on the end.

There is scope for the odd "special", aye. The Christmas edition is a good idea. As is, perhaps, some coverage of Leigh's first appearance for Wolves' first team, should he ever make it to the starting line up (a "Fairmuir on Tour" event if there ever was one). There may be the odd Fools and Horses-style comeback chapter yet, who knows. Admittedly, it is tempting.

Cheers.

Yass Barry thats what em talkin aboot

Never thought that the supply had run dry mate in fact quite the opposite however a real need to offload rather than stock pile. Nice to hear your thoughts on possible future updates. I think on of the key things here is whilst LG central in your writing the other character shave really developed too so scope to diversify I suppose a bit like Tatrantino in Pulp Fiction with almost sub chapters if that makes sense. First things to mind Jocky still at the Beanos , Duffy's success at Clyde Rab D signing for the Dee's is there more about these characters to explore and link back to LG.

Anyways I'll away and gie you peace and stop talking shite mate.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to leigh himself last night, he was at killie for the junior cup final, then he was out with all the musselburgh players later, he's a local lad i think. Anyway, i couldnt resist giving it a bit of "hiya leigh, hiya pal!" he burst out laughing and shook my hand, top bloke! he thinks the RLG blog was ace, and he wished wolves had got relegated, then that way he would have more chance of getting a game :lol:

I spoke to leigh himself last night, he was at killie for the junior cup final, then he was out with all the musselburgh players later, he's a local lad i think. Anyway, i couldnt resist giving it a bit of "hiya leigh, hiya pal!" he burst out laughing and shook my hand, top bloke! he thinks the RLG blog was ace, and he wished wolves had got relegated, then that way he would have more chance of getting a game :lol:

Nice one, philpy. I'm pleased to hear it got LG's seal of approval. 8)

Barry, your drink to drug ratio needs looked at.

Double vision this early in the day is not a good sign mate.

Ooft! What philpy, or someone else, has done here is delete the second of a 'double post' and left dundeebarry looking like a right c**t.

Its alright pal, I seen what happened.

Nonsense. I posted that at 15:30, which is a perfectly acceptable time for such erratic behaviour.

Things have escalated since then too. I went to start a thread in the Top Fives Forum ("Things you sort of wanted to do for a wee while but couldn't really be fucked and didn't bother") and was denied posting rights by a 6" tall hologram of Lou Reed that appeared hovering over my keyboard. He didn't say a word, but raised an index finger every time I went to tap a key. I make a virtue of never arguing with former members of the Velvet Underground so I conceded defeat and came back here, where I belong.

Ooft! What philpy, or someone else, has done here is delete the second of a 'double post' and left dundeebarry looking like a right c**t.

Its alright pal, I seen what happened.

I have no idea what you're on about, Kitty, but I'm pleased someone's watching my back. Good man.

• 3 months later...

St Johnstone fans really get a kicking in this one; an absolute dull one . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cosgrove took his banjo and burst into a fast-paced yokel tune of some description. The St Johnstone fans went wild and started bouncing about like it was the last day of the harvest.

'Gentleman, we have the two sexiest ladies in the country right here for you! United fans, please welcome.......Lorraine Kelly!'

For f**k sake. United's most famous supporter came out the chopper in a tangerine bikini and started dancing about like a £10-a-ride whore. It was a million miles from sexy. Credit where it's due though, she had a cracking pair of tits and wasn't shy in whipping them out. The Arabs in the crowd were going bonkers. Just I thought it couldn't get any worse, Cosgrove continued.

'St Johnstone fans, please welcome......Aggie the tea lady!'

Holy f**k. Seriously. Holy f**k. Aggie was well into her 60's. Cosgrove dragged his sorry ass over to her and raised one of her arms aloft. She was dressed in a St Johnstone top and a pair of hot pants. When Cosgrove pulled her top up to reveal tits that went south of her belly button I thought my eyes were going to run out my skull in protest. The crowd was going wild. Lorraine was sucking a cucumber suggestively as Aggie stood looking slightly lost. Her demeanour changed in an instant when Cosgrove brought out a blow up doll in a Rangers top and a Graeme Souness mask. All of a sudden she was a whirling dervish of roundhouse kicks and and savage karate chops. When the doll burst she raised both hands in the air and drove the crowd to the brink of mayhem by hoisting one of her floppy old tits up round her neck so she wore it like a skinned ferret stole.

When she started sucking on her nipple the crowd lost the plot. They started jumping on to the platform in an attempt to get closer to the "Bunnies". Cosgrove was too busy masturbating furiously to care. Aggie was quickly taken back into the chopper by a security officer. Lorraine was ushered back too, but she shrugged the attempt away before ripping her bikini thong off and making the classic "come ahead" gesture to the oncoming crowd. Enough was enough. I didn't want to see Lorraine Kelly being gang banged by hundreds of rabid Arabs, Saintees and Stuart Cosgrove. Actually, Cosgrove apparently wasn't into Kelly. As the chopper took off with Souness-slayer Aggie inside he ran at it and threw himself off the platform. He managed to grab hold of one of the stanchions which the chopper sits on when it's grounded. It continued to rise away from the platform. Cosgrove held on valiantly, even when his trousers fell down around his ankles and his butt plug slipped out his hairy arse. As his grip finally came loose and he plummeted towards the water below I grabbed Billy and dragged him off. This was no scene for the wee man. These people were savages.

Not a fan of Cosgrove the? :lol:

Just watching that charity fundraiser on STV, which Cosgrove and the lovely Lorraine are fronting (good cleavage). Made me think of this.

Last night Cosgrove was threatening to drink out of one of Lorraine's pink high heels. He offered to pay £100 to charity for the privilege. Leaving aside the fact the shoes probably cost more than 100 bar, Cosgrove was probably nursing a semi thinking about it. The man may well be some sort of shoe sniffing/drinking deviant. Try and work this into any furure xmas specials.

Archived