The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got a point. There's too many St Mirren/ St Johnstone/ Hearts fans who think they are funnier than they are who would ruin it

Exactly. Can't really be fucked with it getting ruined by some fanny posting a pic of Jim Jeffries with the word Pleasing. Aye, hillarious.

• 5 months later...

I was at the supermarket there with my wife here in Dallas, and I had my "Wha's In Cherge Here?" t-shirt on. The Arabian lady behind the counter told me she loved my shirt and it had a great message. She and my wife then proceeded to make fun of me for thinking that I was in cherge here. I was going to explain that it was actually Jocky who was in cherge but the sheer force of oestrogen practically knocked me over so I just stood there quietly.

I was at the supermarket there with my wife here in Dallas, and I had my "Wha's In Cherge Here?" t-shirt on. The Arabian lady behind the counter told me she loved my shirt and it had a great message. She and my wife then proceeded to make fun of me for thinking that I was in cherge here. I was going to explain that it was actually Jocky who was in cherge but the sheer force of oestrogen practically knocked me over so I just stood there quietly.

Fucking hell, a'body! Swampy's got a wife! ;)

That sounds like a prime "get them telt" situation you've missed there Swampy, thereby showing you are unequivocally not "In Cherge", poor show old bean.

On a similar note (although without the shame) I was playing 5's a few weeks ago and wearing my "Hiya Leigh, Hiya Pal" t-shirt with Jocky's beautifully moustachioed coupon on the front, one of the boys that doesn't play with us very often came over and said "that Leigh Griffiths Blog is fuckin' teckle eh?" to which I of course replied "aye". Thinking that was the end of it, the teams got picked and was on the opposite side from our fellow blog fan, couple of minutes in I megged one of the usual boys, went down the left, and the bold blog fan sprinted over and absolutely crunched me, "That's you telt" he shouted laughing and jogged off. b*****d was right, I had been "telt", and I cursed the name dundeebarry as I lay in a crumpled heap.

Luckily I'm a rugged Highlander, got up, brushed it off and the boy got shown "Wha was in Cherge" at Strikers, Bridge of Don with a crushing J_Stewart inspired defeat. Take that you Stroke Victim Looking Calamity...FUCKIN' YAAASSSS!!!

Depends on whether Barry feels he has anymore to add.

Im more than happy to let Barry have the final say. But Swampy has bumped a thread with no replys on it for 6 months!

I would suggest this thread goes to Gold and if Barry feels the need to he can start a new thread.

Have to say, I presumed this thread was already Gold Standard and that that's where it was. It is indeed the best o' teckle, as they say in the finer parts.

Stroke victim looking calamity = :lol:

That sounds like a prime "get them telt" situation you've missed there Swampy, thereby showing you are unequivocally not "In Cherge", poor show old bean.

At's eh hing but... I'm not in cherge. Jocky is.

Fucking hell, a'body! Swampy's got a wife! ;)

Believe it or not, this post has just reminded me that our 2nd anniverssary is coming up. There is every chance I'd have otherwise forgotten. :D

Archived