Elite Ice Hockey League

Zanetti

What site is that on? Free money indeed.
Could make serious cash betting on elite league with a tiny bit of knowledge. If no Faryna or Sides again for Dundee tonight then lump right on the flyers.

Bet365 mate. Had £50 on Fife -1 last night at 9/4.

Braehead free money tonight again - 6/4 for -1.

Think there is some value in Belfast -1 tonight at Evens.

It's not something I'd go and stick £100s on like the others I've had this week though.

Belfast had a bad home defeat to Manchester on Wednesday and the bigger sides tend to bounce back well after shock defeats to Gardiner conference sides. Coupled with the fact it's Braehead's 4th game in 5 days makes me think it's a sound bet.

My reluctance to go big stems from the fact that Clan historically have a pretty decent record in Belfast compared to the other Gardiner conference sides.

Edinburgh fans are hilarious. 

The dops review video has come out and they're livid that Cowick only got 4 games yet still adament that Grigors check to Carlson's head was absolutely fine... and it was in actual fact Carlson's fault for his (clean) hit on Milan right before it. 

Grigors check to the head is far more dangerous than a punch. He charges at Carlson from behind with clear intent.

Think there is some value in Belfast -1 tonight at Evens.

It's not something I'd go and stick £100s on like the others I've had this week though.

Belfast had a bad home defeat to Manchester on Wednesday and the bigger sides tend to bounce back well after shock defeats to Gardiner conference sides. Coupled with the fact it's Braehead's 4th game in 5 days makes me think it's a sound bet.

My reluctance to go big stems from the fact that Clan historically have a pretty decent record in Belfast compared to the other Gardiner conference sides.

Another one lands. Didn't go huge tonight just included it in a nice wee treble I got up. Hearts grabbed a corner in injury time to get the bet in. IMG_1483134252.873780.thumb.jpg.f76b6947

Grigors hit was bad, no question. 

Cowick is a player now on his third?? ban of the season for a mixture of being an utter cowardly thug and abusing and assaulting match officials.

Carlson is fine, Staal is out for an indeterminate period of time with a serious head injury.

Cracking game tonight. Cardiff are clearly a more talented team but great effort from the clan.

One of the more exciting games I've seen. Clan done brilliantly considering they had 13 skaters, and not all of them were fit.

It was a good performance last night. Both goaltenders kept the scores down with some really great saves. Devils did well and deserved to edge it in the shoot out, but the Clan gave a very good account of themselves last night. Certainly a better performance than many Clan games this season. Injuries are a big worry and Finnerty is talking about getting in some emergency cover.