Elite Ice Hockey League

Zanetti

46 minutes ago, philpy said:

Only watched a couple of webcasts, but I'm really impressed with the team dutiame has assembled at fife. Certainly got braehead's number this season!

Fife seem to have the team that Braehead were promised. Young, fast, fit and hard working. 

I've been impressed and the moaning about Clan the last few weeks is not to take anything away from that Fife team. I can take defeat but the manner of the defeats and the attitude towards what should be our biggest games has been dismal.

Bloodoff in particular is a cracking signing. 

Yer kidding? He bolted have way across the ice and superman punched an unsuspecting guy in the back of the head causing a concussion.

The only thing I can compare it to is Cantona fly kicking a fan and he got banned for 6 months?

It's up there with one of the worst things I have seen watching elite league. Premeditated, off the play, to the head, blindsided, caused injury, potential to cause serious injury, followed up with further punches.

I think Belfast did very well not to go all in full bench clearance.

People get the same length of ban for slew footing.

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That is utterly mental. I cannot fathom how they've come up with a one game ban for that, it's a disgrace.

It's actually a zero game ban as he received a match penalty which automatically carries a one match ban.

All that said it probably doesn't happen probably original hit is called.

Independent review over. Fretter now out for 6 games (still not enough imo) and Spiro bam reduced to 2 (though hell apparently miss more with the concussion anyway.

I'm just expecting Steelers to request reviews on every single hit by a Braehead player tonight. 

Head of DOPS fired and s meeting called for 8 Nov.

Edited by #Gary

clantasticicehockey.wordpress.com/

Unbelievable stuff. 

Nottingham are doing well in the CHL  bringing good publicity but the league are doing more damage themselves recently that completely negates the work done by Nottingham as far as I'm concerned. Amateur stuff from the league, and as always from Clan management. Gareth Chalmers is a moron. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Where do you guys get your hockey info from?

On twitter follow EIHL, UKHockey fights, capsbanterarmy, clantastic, all the team accounts.

The hockey forum is OK for gossip but mostly populated by English no-righters and social inadequates falling out over teams with 50 fans

20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

On twitter follow EIHL, UKHockey fights, capsbanterarmy, clantastic, all the team accounts.

The hockey forum is OK for gossip but mostly populated by English no-righters and social inadequates falling out over teams with 50 fans

The 10 page threads on the scoreboard section after a game between giants like Streatham, Invicta or Chelmsford can be a pretty entertaining read on a Monday morning