1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

£180 for the season ticket which you can only buy after paying £55 for a membership.

Add them together divide by 5.

I didn't realise that, I've not been to a Scotland game in years because of the price. I only went last night because my son begged me.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Here's all of Jim Spence's Twitter bio updates from the last 12 months in a handy two-and-a-half minute video:

It wasn't until this very moment that I realised just how much I needed a clip of Jim Spence playing air guitar in my life.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

How could he have a hot tub big enough for himself, Regan and Doncaster if he was paying us all to read half the shite on here? By your model, he would certainly have to pay us at least minimum wage for as long as the Old Firm section exists.

I'd much rather Regan and Doncaster went to Michael Barrymore's for a hot tub party...

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is that all? I'm surprised.

As Jimmy Cricket used to say... "theres more" but those are the sort of semi high profile ones that spring to mind, literally hundreds of thick raging **** as well who dont take kindly to a bit of good natured slagging :thumsup2

Just now, Flybhoy said:

As Jimmy Cricket used to say... "theres more" but those are the sort of semi high profile ones that spring to mind, literally hundreds of thick raging **** as well who dont take kindly to a bit of good natured slagging :thumsup2

You blocked me even though I've never interacted with you.

I assume Div also averages the cost of a platinum subscription on here? Decent posters compensating for the absolute roasters who should probably be priced out?

Hypocritical b*****d really.

I thought those Platinum memberships were like Bitcoins. Can you still buy them for a tenner?

Bear has too many Sevco connotations. I want to do a Puff Daddy and rename myself. Although I'm not sure about Pee Diddy.