19 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

She got my account locked, the c**t.

My crime? Simply tweeting “the absolute state of Janey Godley”.

She must have searched her own name. 

She regularly does it, she has a rake of sleeper accounts as well, a lassie I know from the football tweeted a couple of months ago that she was an unfunny attention seeking rocket, think she may have called her a boot as well and the bold JG quoted her tweet and actually tagged Celtic in it with a sort of 'Do you condone this type of behaviour from season ticket holders' type comment 

No mention of Celtic or football in her tweet but Zelda saw she was a Celtic season ticket holder in her bio and tried to get Celtic to ban her....😂😂😂

Absolute fucking fruit loop of a woman, her recent podcast with her daughter the other week who is equally unfunny and vile where they insinuated all men out exercising were basically sex offenders looking for women to grope kind of sums her up, absolutely fucking horrible woman with no redeeming qualities. 

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

You hate her that badly you listened to her podcast? 

No, someone tweeted a 30 second clip of her daughter doing the 'all men are beasts' skit with Zelda cackling away at her a couple of weeks ago. 

I listen to the replacement podcast of the Media Review with Stuart Cosgrove and Eamonn O'Neil and Janey Godley was a guest a couple of weeks ago.  Cosgrove said the Edinburgh Festival was dominated too much by comedy and she went absolutely tonto! 

I love the way you see a tweet from the FM or PM then the comments are always from their most extreme opponent. A couple of clicks the other day and their was an ex-soldier looking for work. He had some #bluehand surround on his avatar. 

18 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Why are all the pro-Independence celebrities absolute wrong'uns? 

Stupid comment. 

Martin Compston, Billy Bragg, Bob Mortimer, Ken Loach and Brian Cox.

Five good guys off the top of my head.

Franz Ferdinand, Travis, Biffy Clyro, The View and big country. 

Five bands off the top of my head from Scotland who are shite and sound nothing like that. 

Which bands are you thinking do sound like that (and are shite)?

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Franz Ferdinand, Travis, Biffy Clyro, The View and big country. 

Five bands off the top of my head from Scotland who are shite and sound nothing like that. 

Which bands are you thinking do sound like that (and are shite)?

I'll ask that this remark is withdrawn and/or redacted, otherwise there will be lawyers' letters exchanged.