10 minutes ago, 101 said:
Greeting about folk stealing your tweet after you cropped a tweet from a few years back is the ultimate small time behaviour.

Even worse, he says in a reply that he didn't take it from a tweet - so he's got it from their website or Google images and not credited anyone!

4 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Even worse, he says in a reply that he didn't take it from a tweet - so he's got it from their website or Google images and not credited anyone!

Moron.

Although it was a fairly popular tweet when Brechin put it out so I'm not having it that he didn't know it was the clubs photo.

On 22/08/2021 at 12:03, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

For me the only real good wind up merchants are Jimmy and Paddy Power. 

The last tweets I seen from a Jimmy account on Twitter caused no end of outrage. A couple of superb wind ups firstly mocking fans who died at Hillsborough, then a tweet about the Ibrox disaster. Classy, witty, hilarious stuff.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

The last tweets I seen from a Jimmy account on Twitter caused no end of outrage. A couple of superb wind ups firstly mocking fans who died at Hillsborough, then a tweet about the Ibrox disaster. Classy, witty, hilarious stuff.

I saw one he did where he made up a fake person called Tony with various fake text message conversations and stuff too. It was classy witty and hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
They would probably get in the team just now tbf.

They're certainly potential winners in the 3 legged race. Probably won't do as well in the egg and spoon though.

The manager would be the favourite for the sack race

Spoiler

patrick-bateman-dancing1.gif?w=500

+1 for the OFF slagging. I used to love him, in fact I remember being in absolute stitches at an article he wrote after a general election. 

He has since focussed more on his sanctimonious arseholery. His articles can be described as "obviously wrong thing is obviously wrong. Here's my piece showing in detail why the people on twitter/youtube comments who don't think that the obviously wrong thing is wrong are deserving of public shaming". It's self-aggrandising, finger-wagging shite. The podcast stasrted off brilliantly with McQueer and Torrance on it. Superb chat. I actually like the fact that he has women on regularly too. It quickly descended into some highly moralistic circle-wanking. Shame, as it had potential to be a bit different instead of pretty divisive. Obviously sexism is bad, but it would be nice (and ironically pro-feminist) to just have women on to chat about football.

For decent football banter I quite enjoy the fitbatweets cartoons. 

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

32651EB8-29F8-4805-A360-B5AB5FD7AA70.jpeg

I finally joined Twitter last week because they blocked me reading replies without being a member, and my first use of it was to report that tweet. Half regretting it now because he's obviously desperate to get banned and join his pals on Telegram and maybe get some funding from American loons. One of the very few people who I could honestly say I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Edited by welshbairn