Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Surely his advertisers will be seething if they go from ten million views to a few thousand every day? Can't they sue him? That'd be a laugh.

I was just thinking this. A lot of businesses make a lot of money from Twitter. I wonder how long this ‘temporary’ measure will last.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I was just thinking this. A lot of businesses make a lot of money from Twitter. I wonder how long this ‘temporary’ measure will last.

Yeah, and even if you're blue-ticked it doesn't mean all the people that you are aiming to promote your business to are. So you still lose out.

Ironically, Musk didn’t even want to buy twitter. He shot his mouth off with a ridiculously overpriced bid, then withdrew the offer when it was actually accepted. The shareholders dragging him to court was the only reason the sale went through. 

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Ironically, Musk didn’t even want to buy twitter. He shot his mouth off with a ridiculously overpriced bid, then withdrew the offer when it was actually accepted. The shareholders dragging him to court was the only reason the sale went through. 

His desperate need for attention fucking him over? Shame.

35 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Surely his advertisers will be seething if they go from ten million views to a few thousand every day? Can't they sue him? That'd be a laugh.

Does he have any advertisers left with the means to sue him? It's mostly crypto-pish and life coaching scams these days. 

36 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, and even if you're blue-ticked it doesn't mean all the people that you are aiming to promote your business to are. So you still lose out.

It'll be fine as long as you're selling jawline surgery and GHB. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This was directed at Musk btw, not Div. 

Reveal hidden contents

He’s not racist.

🤣 disappointing lack of @Div going rogue comparisons on this thread