2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Can everybody not just block the big weirdo?

Yup, it really annoys him. Easy to do and you can always unblock him to see an individual tweet, it automatically goes back on, and they don't appear on any 'for you' lists. 

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Can everybody not just block the big weirdo?

Can he unblock himself cause I 100% blocked him ages ago but he's just been re-blocked today.

Just now, itzdrk said:

Can he unblock himself cause I 100% blocked him ages ago but he's just been re-blocked today.

Aye he’ll definitely have something set up to show all accounts that have him blocked and he’ll just be able to unlock himself. A fucking maniac. Hell mend Jack Dorsey for selling it to him. 

Musk showing some proper billionaire detachment from reality by thinking the world's population will just dance to every tune he plays, on a platform they expect to be able to use freely at no cost. 

Hel be utterly seething when what actually happens is folk shrug their shoulders and move to whoever fills the gap in the market. 

Personally, I'd sign up for thrbbr.com 

Seeing a tonne of folk saying their feed seems back to normal now and I’ve also just seen that Twitter’s value has more than halved overnight from the $44bn he paid for it. I wonder if the shareholders have had a quiet word in the weirdos ear.

Edited by TheScarf

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Seeing a tonne of folk saying their feed seems back to normal now and I’ve also just seen that Twitter’s value has more than halved overnight from the $44bn he paid for it. I wonder if the shareholders have had a quiet word in the weirdos ear.

Mine is still saying rate limit exceeded but I get to see a few new tweets. I’m having to use my back up accounts for now.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Mine is still saying rate limit exceeded but I get to see a few new tweets. I’m having to use my back up accounts for now.

If you’re still getting that log out of the app and use the browser on your phone. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

My entire ignore list disappeared on here many moons ago after an update  :shutup

It does rather seem like something he'll do someday to get adoration from teenage boys.

44 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Didn't he buy it outright? I'm fairly certain he bought all the shares but may have subsequently sold some right enough.