6 hours ago, TxRover said:

By the same token, with some of the location data degraded, the locations set are sometimes seriously off without showing the old circle of possible error. Got in a fight because the ex-wife was convinced I was a quarter of a mile from work at a hotel across the highway because of poor location data.

Is this why she is now an ex-wife?

12 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Have to say when I was 17 I would have had no qualms about accepting tens of thousands of pounds from some old perv in exchange for sexy pics of welshbairn. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

My phone seems to think I'm based in the Netherlands and so sets many sites up to be the Dutch version, albeit in English.

It might be something to do with that sex pram thing. Your phone is jumping to the conclusion you run a brothel there.

On 04/07/2023 at 08:01, RiG said:

In the latest example of "Let's make our platform harder to use" Musk has now decided that Tweetdeck will only be available to paying users of Twitter.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/jul/03/tweetdeck-twitter-verified-elon-musk

I've managed to roll Tweetdeck back to the legacy version. The difference between the two is absolutely staggering. The new version really is worse in just about every way imaginable. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It might be something to do with that sex pram thing. Your phone is jumping to the conclusion you run a brothel there.

Could be on to something here.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have thus far been unable to find the contents of this email

Load of shite imo. A never ending list of reasons why George Osborne is an arsehole and I couldn't get over how irritating the person writing it was.

Rylan furiously denies he's 'axed BBC star who paid teen for explicit photos'

Rylan Clark has spoken out following reports a well-known BBC presenter has been taken off-air after he paid a teenager for sexually explicit photographs