One of the worst developments in human behaviour in recent years is the normalisation of sticking a phone in someone's face to record day-to-day interactions. 

Is it just me who would find this incredibly offensive? My instinctive reaction if a stranger approached me while recording on his phone would be to grab it and launch it. 

19 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

One of the worst developments in human behaviour in recent years is the normalisation of sticking a phone in someone's face to record day-to-day interactions. 

Is it just me who would find this incredibly offensive? My instinctive reaction if a stranger approached me while recording on his phone would be to grab it and launch it. 

As the counter to that, the times it has proven things…however that’s indeed not often the usual daily interaction.

I do think that with the steady realization that portable video devices/camera phones can expose wrongdoing, as time has gone on, people have started thinking they could break the next big news story with their mundane videos. Instead, it often triggers worse responses from those with borderline mental or anger issues.

11 hours ago, RuMoore said:

"Cat Pervert"

I'm all in with the couple getting videoed here, bet the youtuber has sacks of catnip hidden in his house. What a horrible smug c**t.

Edited by welshbairn

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm all in with the couple getting videoed here, bet the youtuber has sacks of catnip hidden in his house. What a horrible smug c**t.

Here’s a quote from the filmer…

"My neighbors have a very friendly outdoor cat that likes to hang out in my yard. The cat is free to come and go as it pleases. For some reason, they don’t like that, and decided it’s my job to tell the cat where and where not to go. Before I started recording, they said I was 'manipulating' the cat by 'befriending' it. They did end up calling the police after I stopped recording, but the police almost immediately hung up on them. The cat was right back in my yard the next morning."

Read More: California Couple Upset Calling Neighbor A 'Cat Pervert' | https://97x.com/san-diego-california-cat-pervert-neighbor/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Must admit, "I insist that you stop my animal from entering your yard" is a level of entitlement I've not encountered before.

Wonder if it extends to other areas of their life. "How dare you allow my child to set fire to your school! You didn't stop me from pissing on the floor of your shop, this is your fault!"

9 hours ago, TxRover said:

Here’s a quote from the filmer…

"My neighbors have a very friendly outdoor cat that likes to hang out in my yard. The cat is free to come and go as it pleases. For some reason, they don’t like that, and decided it’s my job to tell the cat where and where not to go. Before I started recording, they said I was 'manipulating' the cat by 'befriending' it. They did end up calling the police after I stopped recording, but the police almost immediately hung up on them. The cat was right back in my yard the next morning."

Read More: California Couple Upset Calling Neighbor A 'Cat Pervert' | https://97x.com/san-diego-california-cat-pervert-neighbor/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

The cat owners should butter its paws. Surprised you didn't know that TX.

3 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

After the "yes yes yes, gang gang" lady and now this, nobody can convince me we're not living in a simulation.

That's an impressive crowd just for a re-enactment of a Monty Python sketch.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

As if he'll still be allowed contact with his daughter by then.

More allegations against Dan Wootton. You might think the man is a piece of shit based on the stuff we hear him say in public, and then you see the likes of this. A vile, vile man. 

Edited by Michael W

We appear to have entered the era of SFW fetishes and kink.

Genuinely thought she must be running some kind of weird channel for very young children; turns out it's for adults to rip the heid aff to  :blink: