11 hours ago, bennett said:

He's put the chainsaw down,  lets batter fcuk out of him now.

That's some pile on. The boy in the wellies lobbing the chainsaw over the hedge though 😁

14 minutes ago, Raithie said:

That's some pile on. The boy in the wellies lobbing the chainsaw over the hedge though 😁

He'll probably nip back for it later when it's dark.

How fucking stupid of all the police wading in especially the guys swinging battons at the start, no doubt this guy will be putting a claim in.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

How fucking stupid of all the police wading in especially the guys swinging battons at the start, no doubt this guy will be putting a claim in.

I've no issue with the first couple whacking him down as they will have no idea if he's got a blade etc. Nor the next couple of officers getting involved as it will take a good few folk to subdue someone. It's the next dozen plus or so steaming in from cars that looks dodgy and will have the guy's lawyers getting a semi. 

I think you can expect cops to get a little feisty if you run at them with a chain saw, but after the first 5 or so it was school playground stuff.

49 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think you can expect cops to get a little feisty if you run at them with a chain saw, but after the first 5 or so it was school playground stuff.

Legally they're not allowed to get "a little feisty" when someone is clearly giving up, if they can't adhere to law then why should everybody else?

On 02/05/2024 at 13:02, velo army said:

Dog owners are utterly mental.

This isn't highlighted enough. They've the cheek to have a go at cat owners anaw

18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

This isn't highlighted enough. They've the cheek to have a go at cat owners anaw

Cat owners know that they have no control over their animals, but cats tend not to be arsed with people at all. Dog owners, to a man and woman, assume that their mutts should be welcome everywhere and a'body should be delighted with them (as well as the steadfast refusal to engage in any training for said pooch). 

I used to love dogs (and still mostly do) but they're ubiquitous and the owners are children.

4 minutes ago, velo army said:

Cat owners know that they have no control over their animals, but cats tend not to be arsed with people at all. Dog owners, to a man and woman, assume that their mutts should be welcome everywhere and a'body should be delighted with them (as well as the steadfast refusal to engage in any training for said pooch). 

I used to love dogs (and still mostly do) but they're ubiquitous and the owners are children.

Somebody let your tyres down today, velo ?

21 hours ago, highlandmac said:

Aye,the guy with the wellies was the only one sensible enough to isolate the weapon properly 

He's not sensible in the slightest. He's somebody who apparently has nothing to do with it and has just tampered with evidence and launched it over a wall. I'm not sure lobbing a chainsaw over a wall while a guy has 3 polis (at the time) battering his cùnt in is "isolating thr weapon".

8 hours ago, Lurkst said:

No surprise to discover that a man who uses a chainsaw as his weapon of choice is named Kastrati...

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/24304374.man-court-incident-involving-chainsaw-paisley/

That article is fake news, says he's from Paisley, I distinctively remember reading on twitter all the gammons saying he was an immigrant running about screaming Allahu Akbar.