Only person I know of that's blocked me is Reynard. Don't even think I followed or tweeted the daft, right wing, racist lunatic. Shame as I'd quite like to see his post-election breakdown.

Can add Ryan Conroy of Raith Rovers game to this now. Poor guy's had a total minter this afternoon after Celtic getting papped out of the cup. Just gutted I won't get to see the remainder of his breakdown.

Can add Ryan Conroy of Raith Rovers game to this now. Poor guy's had a total minter this afternoon after Celtic getting papped out of the cup. Just gutted I won't get to see the remainder of his breakdown.

Conroy blocked me a couple years ago too.

This was RT'd onto my timeline/feed/whatever:

CC_jR_NW8AAQRjL.jpg

Literally one of the least true anecdotes I've ever read on Twitter. Which is quite something.

Is a reality cheque the opposite of those cheques for £1,000,000 that used to fall out of the Daily Record at the weekends?

if i was to make a twitter account what username should i use? should i just use my normal name or could i use my P&B name? or would that be considered downright weird?

Mr Cunty Cunty Bum Baws.

I'm blocked by Hibs, WingsoverScotland and Stan Collymore on Twitter. Hibs blocked me after I said they'd ruin my coupon (didn't even tag them in the tweet). I'm pro-indy but Wings blocked me after I decided to call him up on some shite he was tweeting. And Stan blocked me after I called him a wife-beater (didn't tag him in my tweet either).

Pleasing.

CAtn8vMXIAEE0ua.jpg

I've been blocked by @RangersFACTS. My offence? I had the utter temerity to retweet one of their own tweets (the one showing the difference in half time warm up routines between Sevco and Alloa).

I don't think I'm blocked by anyone. I also haven't blocked anyone. Unless you were being spammed by someone I don't see why you would block anyone.

Only blocked those annoying Scottish football team fan apps that constantly follow then unfollow you.