Close to unfollowing OldFirmFacts, some of the one liners are good but the constant stream of shit RTs of old tired jokes and plugging his column are doing my head in.

That account's the best example of a decent account, if you don't follow it. People will generally retweet the hits.

I've been following @LowQualityRegen for a few years now and he's consistently one of the best on Twitter.

The recent thread where he played Football Manager 17 as the tempestuous Cowabunga Baby was outstanding - CLICK.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Close to unfollowing OldFirmFacts, some of the one liners are good but the constant stream of shit RTs of old tired jokes and plugging his column are doing my head in.

OldFirmFacts is another one of these accounts where the best will always get RTed anyway. Angry Salmond and the Celtic/Rangers Meltdown pages are others that fall into that category.

I'm sure I followed Angry Salmond and OldFirmFacts for a while and for every good tweet, there was probably about ten that didn't hit the mark and that got a bit boring after a while.

I saw someone mention US Soccer Guy yesterday.  I haven't seen that page since the last World Cup.  It was alright at times in the beginning but the guy should've given up long ago.

Edited by Highland Capital

5 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Angry Salmond got shit a long time ago. OldFirmFacts I'm quite a fan of. A few of the follower-submitted gags are poor but the majority are ok imo.

The problem with any of these parody accounts is when they start believing their own hype to the point where they think anyone wants to hear the admin's serious opinions as opposed to just jokes.

Angry Salmond was brutal for this. Turns out tweeting about Friday pints is no qualification to write on constitutional law.

The only parody account I was ever remotely interested in was Big Sam, shocked to see that it's still on the go after all these years.

It's woeful.

Boring James Milner is still a fairly amusing parody account. Grumpy Skeletor is pretty funny too.

They gave him a column in The National! A fictional fucking character! I think that was the point where any hope I had for the publication died.

Dragged the publication down after the stellar analysis delivered by a ginger dog.

Why did I not know about the day that George Galloway thought Kevin Keegan was taking the piss out of him - over Twitter - from space? 

CeEjcH7XEAAVoHY.jpg

CeEjcIVWAAAc0k7.jpg

Galloway has turned into a poor impression of himself