1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just had a like from Melanius Mullarkey.

How's he doing? Get him to come on here as The Real Melanius Mullarkey. 

Not sure if he's here.

Team-St-Lucia-USA_Photo-Sharon-Bennett.j

I don't think you've done him the best of favours after a google image search.

image.thumb.png.4efb512941f674b524cc4db2a7dcacb3.png

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How's he doing? Get him to come on here as The Real Melanius Mullarkey. 

Not sure if he's here.

Team-St-Lucia-USA_Photo-Sharon-Bennett.j

I don't think you've done him the best of favours after a google image search.

image.thumb.png.4efb512941f674b524cc4db2a7dcacb3.png

I did the same search the other day and thought I'd follow him on twitter to see whats going on.

Wonder if he knows who Liz McColgan is yet?

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I did the same search the other day and thought I'd follow him on twitter to see whats going on.

Wonder if he knows who Liz McColgan is yet?

Tried his twitter feed but it's blocked to the likes of me. Is he still playing?

Edited by welshbairn

Angela Haggerty’s Twitter makes for grim reading tonight.

I’m far from her biggest fan and I know some of her online behaviour has been pretty reprehensible recently, but the sheer volume and level of vitriol she’s receiving from the Rangers cult is fucking disgusting. Really out of order.

44 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I’m far from her biggest fan and I know some of her online behaviour has been pretty reprehensible recently, but the sheer volume and level of vitriol she’s receiving from the Rangers cult is fucking disgusting. Really out of order.

In what way are you (or any of us for that matter) supposed to be surprised by this?

In what way are you (or any of us for that matter) supposed to be surprised by this?
Not sure we should be but, we can still be appalled. They're like US shootings. Horrific but commonplace. Bears acting like vile mutants to perceived left footed interference in their righteous duty to do the f**k as they please. Plus ca change.

Check out fanzones for more info.

9 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not sure we should be but, we can still be appalled. They're like US shootings. Horrific but commonplace. Bears acting like vile mutants to perceived left footed interference in their righteous duty to do the f**k as they please. Plus ca change.

Check out fanzones for more info.

I know we should be shocked but when things are so commonplace the shock factor diminishes. You can include Israel/Palestine to that list too. 

1 minute ago, sjc said:

I know we should be shocked but when things are so commonplace the shock factor diminishes. You can include Israel/Palestine to that list too. 

All the more important that Haggerty is reminding us then. The absolute bloodbath that is twatter is good for that kind of thing, and this kind too

Apologies for sharing the other arse cheek, obviously.

3 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Yes.  I saw this and I was pretty appalled.  Really sad for her.  What sort of idiot gets her jotters then, immediately, starts tweeting about Rangers fans?

After a few folks tweeted about Clyde blocking anyone criticising their signing of Goodwillie went to the tweet to witness the car crash. To nobodies surprise came across head creep Gunther in the replies constantly defending Goodwillie on the basis "he's met him and he's a good guy" and that it "was a civil prosecution". Is that utter gimp still on these forums or did he finally get punted?

Yes.  I saw this and I was pretty appalled.  Really sad for her.  What sort of idiot gets her jotters then, immediately, starts tweeting about Rangers fans?

Must ignore.
Must not take the bait.

Deep breath.

23 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

This is really dispiriting.

I feel genuinely sad that this humourless bile exists in Scotland, in 2018.

As his fellow fans craniums explode all over twatter about an essennpeekafflck conspiracy against them at the hands of the GlasgowCelticCooncil, this doddering auld alcoholic c**t thinks it's funny a woman gets death and rape threats because Rangers*.

His true colours are vomited all over this forum now tbh. Seems to have shifted his focus from pseudo intellectual to trying his hand at some sort of edgy trolling type patter.

All of his guises fail to fully mask the toxic c**t underneath though.