Just been blocked by brookes secrets :lol:

Daft slag.

I'm getting rid of her. She's boring as f**k and, much like anyone's girlfriend/wife on here (good looking or not) you get so bored/used to looking at the same body that you start to get fed up of it and notice silly things that don't make her as hot (eg. pale skin)

Gav - was just about to post the same thing. Seen it tonight stuff he was saying it all came a bit unprovoked and out of the blue. Read his wiki after and seen he got released from his most recent club for homophobic comments on twitter.

I'm getting rid of her. She's boring as f**k and, much like anyone's girlfriend/wife on here (good looking or not) you get so bored/used to looking at the same body that you start to get fed up of it and notice silly things that don't make her as hot (eg. pale skin)

Don't unfollow. Have a complete hefty dig at her and get yourself blocked. It's like a twitter law now.

Ahoy hoy, Be quick before this post is deleted and this membership is canned.

Checked an old e-mail account and I have fair few PMs to banned member called ALL HÚNS 'n' **** ARE SCUM

If anyone is interested in opinions from that poster they should follow @olaf_thom

If you like the UFC stay up late and post opinions on the live fights don't bother. its a big enough pain removing ICTChris and Champions (of decomposing badger fame) for 24hrs trying to avoid spoilers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

verge of tears, grasping for relevance and correct on all counts regarding John Yogi Hughes!

Ahoy hoy, Be quick before this post is deleted and this membership is canned.

Checked an old e-mail account and I have fair few PMs to banned member called ALL HÚNS 'n' **** ARE SCUM

If anyone is interested in opinions from that poster they should follow @olaf_thom

If you like the UFC stay up late and post opinions on the live fights don't bother. its a big enough pain removing ICTChris and Champions (of decomposing badger fame) for 24hrs trying to avoid spoilers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

verge of tears, grasping for relevance and correct on all counts regarding John Yogi Hughes!

Oh yeah, what ever happened to that fella? he was one of the better posters 'back in the day'