As someone who is guilty of it myself, I can understand why people quickly grow tired of having an autistic person rant and monologue at them about their 'special interest' for hours/days/weeks/months/years on end, but conversely, that's exactly why having Greta do this is a masterstroke, because she will absolutely never get sick of it, and she will not give a single, solitary flying f**k what any of her detractors say about her as a result.

When it comes to patience and perseverance, you absolutely will not prevail against a neurodivergent with a bee in their bunnet. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Venom said:

See if Greta is actually a front of some PR company wishing people fly less and have a think about their carbon output, am I suppose to feel negatively bout her in the same way I do about a demonstrable misogynistic woman-hating male-grooming pyramid-scheming and potential human-trafficking lying piece of shit? 

I'm struggling to balance that equation if I'm being honest. 

It's not about people flying less or thinking about their carbon output. People (not rich people) will fly less by being priced out of flying or having their flights cancelled.

The PR firm who run Greta are involved in manufacturing consent for the EU Green New Deal which is a huge privatisation scam which will result in billionaires controlling and charging rent on all the low carbon technology we will require to live in the 21st century. 

Also look into Natural Asset Classes. Which can be summed up as an attempt to privatize the air we breathe. 

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's not about people flying less or thinking about their carbon output. People (not rich people) will fly less by being priced out of flying or having their flights cancelled.

The PR firm who run Greta are involved in manufacturing consent for the EU Green New Deal which is a huge privatisation scam which will result in billionaires controlling and charging rent on all the low carbon technology we will require to live in the 21st century. 

Also look into Natural Asset Classes. Which can be summed up as an attempt to privatize the air we breathe. 

😂😂😂

Seriously, spend a little time outside yer maw's basement. This really can't be healthy. Jesus H Christ. 

51 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Thank goodness for Brexit then, and that the UK will be outside this impending EU renewables and NAC hegemony (though NAC is American, no?); the UK has all it needs in and around its shores. What makes you think perpetual Tory govs won't want a piece of this sweet renewables action and privatise the air we breathe? 

19 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Thank goodness for Brexit then, and that the UK will be outside this impending EU renewables and NAC hegemony (though NAC is American, no?); the UK has all it needs in and around its shores. What makes you think perpetual Tory govs won't want a piece of this sweet renewables action and privatise the air we breathe? 

Natural Asset Classes have been created by Wall St banks but their goal is to transfer ownership of biospheres in Africa, Latin America and Asia to western oligarchs. Australia signed up for it last week but that was basically symbolic as they are already well established on that path. 

Obviously a Tory government will want to take part in it. As will Labour. As will the SNP. The SNP have sold already sold off Scottish renewable assts to Big Oil for a pittance. It's not about parties. 

Edited by Detournement

On 30/12/2022 at 13:58, senorsoupe said:

Tate is your standard twitter narcissist who has built his audience by trying to be more and more "edgy" to appeal to certain subsets of society.

The trouble with narcissists is that they don't always know when to stop

The trouble with narcissists is that they're allowed oxygen - both publicity wise like this Tate c**t and literal O2 for breathing. They're talented manipulators, they manage to come across as plausible to many and are cast-iron wrong 'uns, as well as bullies and cowards. I've seen too many cause incredibly cruel and long-term damage to people I care about, if that makes me biased then I'm absolutely fine with that. I despise them.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Natural Asset Classes have been created by Wall St banks but their goal is to transfer ownership of biospheres in Africa, Latin America and Asia to western oligarchs. Australia signed up for it last week but that was basically symbolic as they are already well established on that path. 

Obviously a Tory government will want to take part in it. As will Labour. As will the SNP. The SNP have sold already sold off Scottish renewable assts to Big Oil for a pittance. It's not about parties. 

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Wait a minute... Tories are blue, Labour are red, like the pills in the Matrix! And that's why a film from nearly a quarter of a century ago got a misogynist sex-trafficker jailed. Am I doing this right?

1 minute ago, Jarballs said:

Wait a minute... Tories are blue, Labour are red, like the pills in the Matrix! And that's why a film from nearly a quarter of a century ago got a misogynist sex-trafficker jailed. Am I doing this right?

Yup. And ‘the red pill’ was apparently reference to Premarin, which is used as synthetic estrogen. Funnily enough, it’s made from horse pish. 

12 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Yup. And ‘the red pill’ was apparently reference to Premarin, which is used as synthetic estrogen. Funnily enough, it’s made from horse pish. 

Blimey... Well, every day's a school day. I'd imagine Romanian schools will be a bit safer now for a while at least with Tate and his brother banged up