55 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Anyone else being spammed by an "I can show you more" post featuring a picture of a lass with her arse in the air in every Twitter thread?

It comes up even if I'm on my backup account at work so I'm fairly sure it's not influenced by my search history (:ph34r:)

Yes. Same. 

On 18/12/2023 at 10:53, Ned Nederlander said:

Anyone else being spammed by an "I can show you more" post featuring a picture of a lass with her arse in the air in every Twitter thread?

It comes up even if I'm on my backup account at work so I'm fairly sure it's not influenced by my search history (:ph34r:)

On 18/12/2023 at 11:49, Swarley said:

Yes. Same. 

Twitter / X is a mess right now man. I get the above on threads as well, one of the most annoying things these days is you see a post and think, ah lets see more or try and find some context and it's just random gifs or unrelated crap.

Also seeing a lot of these CCTV idiots and 1000 ways to die vids, both quite grim at times, but I have followers who follow them so see them on the "For you" section. 

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

It's nice to laugh about the forthcoming civil war.

You'd think if he was genuinely concerned about an upcoming civil war he'd make some sort of effort to get fit enough to walk the length of himself.

22 minutes ago, Empty It said:

You'd think if he was genuinely concerned about an upcoming civil war he'd make some sort of effort to get fit enough to walk the length of himself.

I get the impression that's why these guys love guns so much; they'd last seconds without one twenty.

Probably just a coincidence that he's chosen a Jewish Wonder Woman to shoot at.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

48 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I get the impression that's why these guys love guns so much; they'd last seconds without one twenty.

Probably just a coincidence that he's chosen a Jewish Wonder Woman to shoot at.

The number of preppers who don’t seem to have twigged to certain things is amazing. Like the diabetic preppers, saw an interview with one laddie and was dying for the interviewer to ask him where his insulin was gonna come from. Or the “prep groups” who have TV interviews at their “secret hideaway”, when the interviewers close with so and so “from Rhome, Texas”.  Then how they’re surprised someone broke into their place in the country and cleaned them out…it’s a town of 1,700 and you’ve been shooting lots of rifles there, people notice gunshots, even in the U.S.

9 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The number of preppers who don’t seem to have twigged to certain things is amazing. Like the diabetic preppers, saw an interview with one laddie and was dying for the interviewer to ask him where his insulin was gonna come from. Or the “prep groups” who have TV interviews at their “secret hideaway”, when the interviewers close with so and so “from Rhome, Texas”.  Then how they’re surprised someone broke into their place in the country and cleaned them out…it’s a town of 1,700 and you’ve been shooting lots of rifles there, people notice gunshots, even in the U.S.

I think the answer for most things is, "I'll just take it from the Libs with all of my guns". Their main complaint in life is that they don't get to be the boot in this society.

"I'll finally have a girlfriend because of my guns"  :shutup

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I think the answer for most things is, "I'll just take it from the Libs with all of my guns". Their main complaint in life is that they don't get to be the boot in this society.

"I'll finally have a girlfriend because of my guns"  :shutup

You’re not wrong.😞

On 18/12/2023 at 21:53, Ned Nederlander said: