1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Apparently call for hotels that are housing migrants to be set on fire does not violate Twitter’s rules.  Well that’s alright then…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn8ljjjmpg5o

I'm sure the same consideration for free speech will be given to those calling for any Musk-owned properties to be razed to the ground.

11 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Also WTF is this, looks like something Simon Groom knocked up with sticky back plastic.

Gadget-Lab-Podcast--What-the-Truck,-Elon--Gear-Alamy-2AJT6J9.webp

Looks like the DeLorean but hasn't finished rendering.

6 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Stunt Car Racer was a great game.

Memories of bring on the final lap with an almost-broken frame and hearing the constant "tick-tick-tick" of damage  :shutup

WE'RE ON A STRAIGHT, HOW IS THIS STILL DAMAGING YOU, YOU HORRIBLE BRITTLE b*****d?!

5 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

What sort of person does this:

The Tweet's nearly a year old, but it was new to me. I hope the old b**tard got hell from the militant animal rights groups.

Not nearly enough. 300 hours of community service and a little over £400 from the law…but he was identified, so we can but hope. The cat was 21 years-old.

57 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Not nearly enough. 300 hours of community service and a little over £400 from the law…but he was identified, so we can but hope. The cat was 21 years-old.

Ridiculous! Cruelty to animals is one of the most wicked, sickening crimes there is. I cannot fathom why leniency is shown to such people. I can only imagine he must be a sad, pathetic, miserable individual to do something like that in the first place. 

8 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

The cat looks like it's going for him and the dog is shiting it too so I'm not sure what I would do.

Certainly wouldn't care what age the f**ker was. 

Sorry, you're saying that if you walked down the street and you were scared of a cat you would kick it?

On 29/08/2024 at 16:26, Freedom Farter said:

Brazil is on the cusp of banning Twitter. Thread explaining why.

Musk has bottled it and blocked twitter from Brazil on Starlink.

https://www.euronews.com/next/2024/09/04/musks-starlink-u-turns-and-says-it-will-comply-with-judges-order-to-block-x-in-brazil

14 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

What sort of person does this:

The Tweet's nearly a year old, but it was new to me. I hope the old b**tard got hell from the militant animal rights groups.

Just saw the top of the tweet and that gained my attention, wrong Lenny though.