28 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

IMG_5744.jpg

A crowded field but that’s maybe the best tweet of the lot.

Sounds fucking awful.

Even though this was directed by Australian Richard Gray, features numerous American actors attempting Scottish accents with varying degrees of success and, most scandalous of all, was shot mostly in Montana, this is a thoughtful, well-meaning crack at historical drama. It takes a good hour or so to get going, but then it builds up some watchable spectacle – although Gray goes way overboard with the moody, fireside lighting, and the rousing orchestral score gets all ceilidh-cutesy for the happy montages. Pandering to Scottish sentimentality over this period in history, it should find its audience locally but is unlikely to reproduce Braveheart’s international success.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:
I still don't really know who Angus MacFadyen is or what he does but he seems to be wired to KitKat.  If you read the whole thread it's quite something.

But were you there???

Yes I was!  I saw Robert The Bruce's ghost talking to FDR!  I saw it! I saw it!

I remember when people first started sharing stuff from the moonbat nationalist sites on here and thinking it was hilarious. Turns out the joke was on me, there are far more people than I’d thought who lap this stuff up. As above, an MP was tweeting Cineworld about this, as well as various other elected officials.

I see Alex Salmond has come out in support of the film and rallying Cineworld to show it.  This is a man of course who'll soon be on trial for a variety of things including attempted rape.  You just know though that Angus McFadyen and the lunatics going mad about this will be claiming that that trial is a unionist conspiracy.