David Cotterill is worth having a look at on Twitter. Probably the only person in the world to give up drink and end up more batshit crazy as a result.

His latest gaffe is showing he doesn't know what hereditary means by claiming that Enock Mwepu's heart issues are due to the COVID vaccine.

On 08/10/2022 at 15:18, IrishBhoy said:

Yep I think that’s the problem, almost everyone would be folding that hand when presented with a raise, never mind a $130,000 raise. 

Some people are saying ‘well she won the pot so it was a good move’, but against all the cards her opponent could have had in that position she would be lucky to win 1 out of 10, but she put $130 odd grand in to a pot to win $270k. So she’s getting odds of evens for a hand that she’s a 9/1 underdog in. Not very sensible to say the least. 

I think this is where a lot of poker players are going wrong - thinking that every player will do things sensibly and by the book. A lot of "you just don't call with a hand like that" going on but she said herself that a lot of men will bluff her thinking she's an idiot (which might be true) so she might be more empowered to make silly calls. A Youtube channel I watch on behaviour covered it and all 4 of the experts don't think she was lying. That said, there are parts of her story that felt like a lie to me, in her explanation she said she thought she had a Jack of clubs and "a 3 of whatever" - surely if you actually thought you had a 3 you would know what suit you thought it was? Giving the money back to him is weird for me, the experts conclude she was just looking to gain acceptance but for me that just doesn't look right. Worse though is the c**t actually taking his money back. He acted like a big greety manchild the whole time and if you thought there was any foul play at all you'd leave the table and let investigations begin, did he not take the money back and keep playing against her? Bizarre if you think they have access to your cards. 

In conclusion, I don't really know what to think but I also don't really care if this Garrett c**t has been done as he comes across as a massive arsehole. 

Well the plot thickens for Robbi and Garrett.
Robbi passed the lie detector test but admitted to soft playing against RIP (Shock)
Of course everyone will moan about which Lie Detector company was used etc so she will never really 'win' out of that scenario but i suppose a sense of relief if anything to know she has been telling, on whole, the truth.

Wonder if big old charitable GMan will hand back the money or if he wants to continue being a bawsack about it.

Anyway.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I have read the link and I have absolutely no clue what is happening. Is this just a strange sense of humour or is he a parody account of some sort? He seems to keep running with the 'joke'.

Its good content imo. I'm sure he has a few others like this ....

The "your wife's boyfriend seems like an amazing guy... you're a lucky man" ended me haha