Unpopular opinions.

6 hours ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Sounds like an exact replica of the gig at the Liquid Rooms here 10 years ago.  Kane no showed, Biz lazed around did about 5 minutes of mixing then walked offstage leaving the breaks record running at the out groove.  Shante was good for the short time she was on.

That's the one. I was looking forward to Shante the least and she ended up being the highlight of the night. That and meeting Navid.

No one hates another team more than they support their own team.

No one spends more time posting about another team than they do on their own team.

Anyone who uses the ‘at least you’re taking it well’ patter on here is a moron who can’t think of any decent argument or response.

It’s ok to get annoyed at some things.

The vast majority of Adidas and Nike trainers these days are pish. Also using the term ‘colourway’ is w**k.

Strip clubs are dreadful, horrible, tacky places and are for complete scumbags.

Any sort of ‘wacky’ dressing up the guy getting married on a stag do is the mark of a p***k.

Breast size on a woman isn’t important.

The first two Superman films are absolute garbage.

Most students aren’t actually the way the bitter denizens of P&B describe (i.e. folk who shout ‘random’ and do ‘crazy!’ things and are loud obnoxious tossers). Obviously some are, but then so are some people from any cross section of the population and it’s not being a student that makes them a knob, it’s the fact that they’re a knob that makes them a knob.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Smegas picture isn't showing on the app and KB saying he'd shag it isn't narrowing it down any.

Who is it?

49 minutes ago, Smegma said:

Kim Kardashian is an ugly wee dwarf

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Agreed. She's howling. Looks fake as f**k and is probably boring as f**k.

45 minutes ago, Smegma said:

She looks like she must have a curved spine, her arse is always sticking out

41 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

She's a vapid talent vacuum, but anyone saying they wouldn't be up her like a rat up a drainpipe given the opportunity is suffering from 3rd degree burns to the groin and arse area.

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 12:16, Zen Archer said:

It's what they're responsible for that's the problem.

I figure they'd be great babysitters.

What's the chances it would happen again? 

By "happen again" I mean overdose a child and hide the dead body successfully for 9 years and  counting

On 02/08/2016 at 09:32, Shandon Par said:

The problem with saying "folk should go out and work" is a bit simplistic when you factor in how many people are simply unemployable. They've scraped through school, bailed out at the minimum age, find it hard to interact socially with people outwith their small sphere. They've probably been the victim of their own parents' (or lack of parents) lack of guidance and it becomes a vicious circle of generations of living on benefits. 

f**k knows how to sort all that out. 

Sorry for the late reply, I've been unemployed and in a complete rut (and probably depressed at one point) and while I was lucky enough to have a family that I could have fallen back on (and did when me and the artist formerly known as Mrs Root parted ways). One of the things that MIGHT have helped was being given a job, as in "this is what you're doing" kind of thing, probably over simplifying it but with hindsight looking for a job seems a bit like a dating website (I've never been on one, not cos I'm so Goddamn beautiful, just been with the same burd for way too long) in that its easy to wait for the 'perfect' gig. 

In Chompland I'd be giving compulsory training for the completely feckless, which would vary, whether its for low self esteem or to learn to read/write or whatever. While its maybe not feasible to guarantee everybody a job, its what we should be aspiring to. I honestly think people are happier when they're 'pulling their weight', most of us have bitched about our jobs, I don't know anyone who is truly happy working but accepting an 'underclass' and writing them off isn't fair either, whichever side of the divide you fall in to. In Chompland the living wage would be enough to motivate people to work, especially combined with the Hitleresque 'not working' diktats. What I would go with though is if the state can't find you a job then you'll get generous dole but you'll be expected to take a job as soon as one can be found for you. I'd also give people who've contributed for so many years 3 months worth of minimum wage dole if they're made redundant, that gives them 3 months to find another job that suits them, if after that they're still on the brew it would be a case of they take what they can and look to get a better gig while doing whatever job they get. Fair, maybe not but its not fair to expect society to bankroll people either, as you say, "f**k knows how to sort all that out", vote Chomp though. :lol: