Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You aren't helping your case by posting a video of a man who claims to have engaged with master criminals to establish his credentials, and discovered that cot deaths were caused by microwaves, with zero evidence whatsoever. 

What evidence would there be? It's a very stealthy way of inflicting harm on people. The whole point of it is that there is no possible way of proving it. So you can either believe this guy who has worked in positions that would make him privvy to such information, or you can dismiss it altogether because it can't be proven, which again, as I said, would be the whole point of using this method of attack.

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

What evidence would there be? It's a very stealthy way of inflicting harm on people. The whole point of it is that there is no possible way of proving it. So you can either believe this guy who has worked in positions that would make him privvy to such information, or you can dismiss it altogether because it can't be proven, which again, as I said, would be the whole point of using this method of attack.

at it

17 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

anyone who watches UK Saturday night prime time TV are morons. 

I feel it's admitting you've gave up.

Who chooses Saturday evening TV as their 1st choice?

It's for adults with kids and guys who's wives won't let them out to the pub.

Edited by Gaz FFC

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 hours ago, BawWatchin said:
Wifi and Mobile Phones are giving us serious health issues including cancer. But most people don't know this, or don't care enough to want to know about it.

If folk were to worry about all the things that could potentially give them cancer, they'd spend all their time in a plastic bubble.

First you'll need this.

Plastics.jpg

8 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Image result for gordon ramsay facepalm gif

9 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Answer by Gary Larson, Medical Director at Procure Proton Therapy Center, PI for Proton Collab Grp-OKC, on Quora:

WiFi operates in the 2 to 5 GHz range -- part of the microwave portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is in the same part of the spectrum where cell phones operate so I may refer to WiFi or cellphone electromagnetic radiation interchangeably. These are radio waves -- no different from those used to broadcast television programs, except that they are higher in frequency. They aren't nearly as high a frequency as visible light, and no one worries about getting cancer from visible light (ultraviolet light, on the other hand, causes skin cancer, but this is the minimum energy necessary to cause ionizations that can cause breaks in strands of DNA, which is the mechanism by which cancer cells can be created). There is no credible evidence that non-ionizing radiation has any adverse health effects at all. There is no radiobiologic mechanism that could explain such an association -- and absolutely no scientifically valid evidence that this has ever happened.

I have treated patients with cancer for over thirty years as a board-certified radiation oncologist and I am familiar with every carcinogenic agent known to man. I'll tell you with absolute certainty that radio waves cannot harm you (unless perhaps you were in the path of a multi-megawatt microwave beam, in which case they might cook you. But as far as I know, there is no likelihood that this danger even exists).
There has never been (and will never be) a randomized trial assessing the cause and effect relationship between radio frequency emissions and neoplastic disease. In order to have a randomized study, half of the randomly selected subjects would need to avoid cellphone use and that's not going to happen.

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I feel it's admitting you've gave up.

Who chooses Saturday evening as their 1st choice?

It's for adults with kids and guys who's wives won't let them out to the pub.

the issue I can't fully understand is how a TV programme switches from BBC 2 to BBC 1 the ratings increase ie some/a number of "viewers" will never stray to BBC 2......

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yes, I know all about the official "as far as I know" line. You know why? Because studies are never actually done to test the risks of these waves. It is assumed that they are in no way dangerous. It isn't proven that they're not dangerous however.

You have to ask yourself though, if these waves aren't dangerous, then why have governments been building weapons that use the exact same type of waves for the better part of 6 decades?

Edited by BawWatchin

Got a point there BawWatch. They've been making atom bombs for years now. You know what else is made out of atoms? Cigarettes. You know what gives you cancer? Mutations in cells. You know who has cancer? People. What are people made out of? Atoms. You know where you also find atoms? In cells. Do you know where you get cells? Prison. You know what they use as a form of currency in prison? Cigarettes.

Coincidence? I think not.

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Got a point there BawWatch. They've been making atom bombs for years now. You know what else is made out of atoms? Cigarettes. You know what gives you cancer? Mutations in cells. You know who has cancer? People. What are people made out of? Atoms. You know where you also find atoms? In cells. Do you know where you get cells? Prison. You know what they use as a form of currency in prison? Cigarettes.

Coincidence? I think not.

^^^^^

See the source image

29 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes, I know all about the official "as far as I know" line. You know why? Because studies are never actually done to test the risks of these waves. It is assumed that they are in no way dangerous. It isn't proven that they're not dangerous however.

You have to ask yourself though, if these waves aren't dangerous, then why have governments been building weapons that use the exact same type of waves for the better part of 6 decades?

Wifi operates at 2-20 watts, 6 on average. The US area denial microwave weapon operates at 2 megawatts plus. It's like comparing a smoke alarm to Hiroshima.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

You have to ask yourself though, if these waves are dangerous why do you continue to use the internet?

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I feel as if BawWatchin has posted about some patently ludicrous conspiracy theory before. 

He had some philosophical thoughts along the line of you should never trust anything scientists (or experts in general say) because scientists have sometimes been wrong and it is all a matter of perception so anyone could be right in any event.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Wifi operates at 2-20 watts, 6 on average. The US area denial microwave weapon operates at 2 megawatts plus. It's like comparing a smoke alarm to Hiroshima.

Wait, you're saying my smoke alarm is like Hiroshima?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!