Unpopular opinions.

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:
18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
fucking remove yourself from the internet immediately

Never. You get a punnet of strawberries then everyone eats them and I spend a day finding those wee green stalks everywhere. Just eat them and save a cleaning up job.

Just train the Neanderthals you live with to use a bin.

47 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

The correct way to eat a strawberry is including the green bit of stalk.

I used to go to school with a boy who used to eat the apple. All of it, core and everything.

That boy took some amount of pelters for that but the stalk of the strawberry is next level OFTW material.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
11 minutes ago, hearthammer said:
Old man here.   OFTW  ??  Have tried to work it out, but . . . . . .
Cheers

One For The Watching.

Thanks mate.  Have seen it in various threads but wasn't sure of the exact meaning.

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You can still do a season in a coupla days if you delegate all the new stuff or set up attribute masking, etc. to make it play just like the older ones

Good to know. I'll maybe give one of the newer ones a shot if I see an old copy going cheap somewhere, see how it goes. I tried the original version of Football Manager Classic when it came out, and they went too far the other way - too simplistic.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I used to go to school with a boy who used to eat the apple. All of it, core and everything.

That boy took some amount of pelters for that but the stalk of the strawberry is next level OFTW material.

I think most people did. Did the dinner ladies try and tell him he'd grow an apple tree in his tummy? When you grow up, you discover how much fun it is to bullshit five year olds.

Also, I'd completely forgotten that grapes used to have pips. I used to hate the fuckers for that reason.

Never understand folk who say they don't like any sort of fruit or veg, there are dozens (prob hundreds) of different types of varying tastes and textures, surely there are some they like.

49 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Never understand folk who say they don't like any sort of fruit or veg, there are dozens (prob hundreds) of different types of varying tastes and textures, surely there are some they like.

I think it's an ideological thing. Some folk make up their mind at an early age that the only reason people eat fruit/veg is for health reasons.

Most of them probably had a granny who stewed cabbage until it turned grey.