Unpopular opinions.

An opinion can be wrong when taking on a fact. We seem to live in a (social media) world now where morons think their opinions are equal to facts. They aren't.
yes true in everyway. people get far too over concerned about defending their opinion they believe it to be fact. not sure if im just laid back or just lazy but i live and let live. apart from racism. cant tolerate that

yes true in everyway. people get far too over concerned about defending their opinion they believe it to be fact. not sure if im just laid back or just lazy but i live and let live. apart from racism. cant tolerate that 
Good attitude to have, you kilt wearing haggis muncher...

An opinion can be wrong when taking on a fact. We seem to live in a (social media) world now where morons think their opinions are equal to facts. They aren't.

Everyone knows that your opinion isn’t a fact unless you put the word FACT after it.[emoji2]

cant deny that either. haggis is the bolloxs

I had never had haggis until a few years ago, the sound of what was in it put me off. Now i really enjoy it. It’s not as bad as people think it is.

8 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Why does wine, for example, improve the taste of certain meals?

Having a good bit of steak washed down with a good red wine gets the taste buds firing for me. Absolutely nothing to do with the effect of alcohol. If I'm honest the only time I can drink red wine is with a meal, horrible otherwise.

Despite the fact the alcohol is burned off in cooking, using alcoholic drinks in the preparation improves the taste of certain meals.

You think it does, biologically that has absolutely zero factual basis.   It's all in your head.  

I had never had haggis until a few years ago, the sound of what was in it put me off. Now i really enjoy it. It’s not as bad as people think it is.
the Mcintosh ready meal, haggis neeps and tatties, is surprisingly very good. they arent much more than £1 in asda as well so works for a quick and easy meal.