Unpopular opinions.

...he didn’t deserve to be sat in a solitary cell that any prisoner could walk past and throw shite into for months. He lost 40 lbs for god sake!

Don't tell Kerry Katona. She'll release a fitness dvd around that.

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m not championing Tommy Robinson though, he is one of several people who I watch on YouTube as well as David Icke, Alex Jones and Millenial woes among others, just because I follow these people doesn’t mean that I like them or believe their every word. Robinson doesn’t put me up nor down, I don’t watch him talking and think “what a disgusting racist” yet I don’t think anything particularly positive about him either. I was unaware of the reporting restrictions of this particular case so he deserved to get jailed but he didn’t deserve to be sat in a solitary cell that any prisoner could walk past and throw shite into for months. He lost 40 lbs for god sake!

He absolutely deserved that. He is a piece of shit. Absolute fucking scumbag.

It saddens me that you watch a racist and it doesn’t put you up or down and you don’t think he’s a racist.  Maybe you have an issue with morality.

I don’t have issues with morality and I don’t believe that Muslims pose the biggest threat to our safety. I may have had a different outlook on these issues if I was unlucky enough to have been born and raised in Luton however.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Did you delete your previous post?

Yes, I realised the stats were from a previous article after he falsely claimed during a previous prison stint (he has had about 9) that HMP Leicester was 70 percent Muslim.

Edited by The OP

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t have issues with morality and I don’t believe that Muslims pose the biggest threat to our safety. I may have had a different outlook on these issues if I was unlucky enough to have been born and raised in Luton however.

You are a really thick c**t; incredibly thick.  I’ll leave you to your utter stupidity.

58 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m not championing Tommy Robinson though, he is one of several people who I watch on YouTube as well as David Icke, Alex Jones and Millenial woes among others, just because I follow these people doesn’t mean that I like them or believe their every word. Robinson doesn’t put me up nor down, I don’t watch him talking and think “what a disgusting racist” yet I don’t think anything particularly positive about him either. I was unaware of the reporting restrictions of this particular case so he deserved to get jailed but he didn’t deserve to be sat in a solitary cell that any prisoner could walk past and throw shite into for months. He lost 40 lbs for god sake!

Why didn't he shut the door?

Prison is no fairytale world.

You dont get an open door in solitary confinement, its also not called solitary confinement in the UK.
Also your hero Yaxley-lennon (Robinson is a stage name) claims to just be trying to highlight child sexual abuse, but doesnt criticise the several paedophiles active in his organisation, wonder why?

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

This may well be an unpopular opinion, and it’s that I actually don’t mind Neil Lennon since he became Hibs manager. He kinda’ seems aw’right, rather than the angry, snarling, bitter sounding wee gobshite he used to be at Celtic.

Sound as fk before and after full time, total arsehole for ninety minutes every week.  

48 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Why do people always refer to anti-Islamists as racists if Islam is a religion and not a race?

This should be good. 

Probably because the vast majority of Muslims in this country are of Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian descent and there is a huge overlap between hating Muslims and hating that group. 

Just like the BNP (of which Tommy used to be a member) learned to downplay their hatred of black people and Jews, Tommy has learned to go on about Muslims rather than “pakis”.

Why do people always refer to anti-Islamists as racists if Islam is a religion and not a race?
This should be good. 

1. Race is largely socially and culturally constructed. Stuart Hall covers this.

2. Muslims might be a multiracial ethnic group but they are not commonly represented as such. They’re usually portrayed as Arabs.

3. Many non-Muslims, Arab or otherwise, are frequently targets of Islamophobic violence. Sikhs are commonly targeted for example.

4. Racism has evolved from biological determinism to cultural justifications. It’s easy to cloak racist views when you present it as an opposition to a group’s faith or cultural practises rather than outright saying you think x race are naturally inferior, savages or whatever.