Unpopular opinions.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fair play to Steven for voicing his opinion, we supposedly live in a free country after all.

So if he was talking in support of paedophiles you would say the same thing?

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Alex Jones was pulled into court for things he'd said on his InfoWars show.  His own lawyer argued that "no sane person would take anything Mr Jones says on his show seriously". He's argued himself that his show is "performance art". Tommy sees this guy as a hero.  Funny that, almost as if Tommy Robinson is employing the same tactics of playing up to the brain dead amongst us.

Remember when Alex Jones was more of a Bohemian Grove-exposing, TalkSport guesting, Channel 5 conspiracy show turner upper?  I don't remember him being this political before, other than endorsing Ron Paul, who as Republicans go is a bit more open minded.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

This may well be an unpopular opinion, and it’s that I actually don’t mind Neil Lennon since he became Hibs manager. He kinda’ seems aw’right, rather than the angry, snarling, bitter sounding wee gobshite he used to be at Celtic.

I've just checked and can confirm that he's definitely still an absolute walloper.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gp77n

Image result for neil lennon morton

Image result for neil lennon morton

Related image

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're better off just sticking to the red dotting. IMO.

No, you could say that you support Morrissey’ right of free speech and Robinson’s right of free speech but condemn what they are saying.

You choose not to do so.  That makes you a racist apologist.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

No, you could say that you support Morrissey’ right of free speech and Robinson’s right of free speech but condemn what they are saying.

You choose not to do so.  That makes you a racist apologist.

Think what you like. I don't care.

Message to [mention=40259]throbber[/mention]posting pish about inconsequential stuff is tolerable; posting pish about far right racists less so.

I’m not championing Tommy Robinson though, he is one of several people who I watch on YouTube as well as David Icke, Alex Jones and Millenial woes among others, just because I follow these people doesn’t mean that I like them or believe their every word. Robinson doesn’t put me up nor down, I don’t watch him talking and think “what a disgusting racist” yet I don’t think anything particularly positive about him either. I was unaware of the reporting restrictions of this particular case so he deserved to get jailed but he didn’t deserve to be sat in a solitary cell that any prisoner could walk past and throw shite into for months. He lost 40 lbs for god sake!

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m not championing Tommy Robinson though, he is one of several people who I watch on YouTube as well as David Icke, Alex Jones and Millenial woes among others, just because I follow these people doesn’t mean that I like them or believe their every word. Robinson doesn’t put me up nor down, I don’t watch him talking and think “what a disgusting racist” yet I don’t think anything particularly positive about him either. I was unaware of the reporting restrictions of this particular case so he deserved to get jailed but he didn’t deserve to be sat in a solitary cell that any prisoner could walk past and throw shite into for months. He lost 40 lbs for god sake!

It saddens me that you watch a racist and it doesn’t put you up or down and you don’t think he’s a racist.  Maybe you have an issue with morality.