Unpopular opinions.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The Stone Roses were a great bunch of lads. 

Would agree. Turns Into Stone, their compilation album, appeared to have aphrodisiac properties. Despite being not-at-all romantic there must have been something hypnotic in the drumming and guitar effects  as by the time One Love came on there would be full-on rutting.  

women wearing suspenders and stockings look like the b*****d offspring of a trussed-up chicken and a tu'penny ha'penny whore; even worse if they have fishnets and fat legs which just puts me in mind of harrowing footage of baby walruses trapped in, well, fishing nets before being sliced up and eaten raw by eskimos

women in sheer hold-up stockings, on the other hand, are things of graceful, uncomplicated beauty

2 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

women wearing suspenders and stockings look like the b*****d offspring of a trussed-up chicken and a tu'penny ha'penny whore; even worse if they have fishnets and fat legs which

You know the rules. Pics or GTF FFS.

15 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

women wearing suspenders and stockings look like the b*****d offspring of a trussed-up chicken and a tu'penny ha'penny whore; even worse if they have fishnets and fat legs which just puts me in mind of harrowing footage of baby walruses trapped in, well, fishing nets before being sliced up and eaten raw by eskimos

women in sheer hold-up stockings, on the other hand, are things of graceful, uncomplicated beauty

Wid wid wid wid wid wid wid.

Bar a few good moments, Radiohead are largely pish.
first 4 up until kid A were fantastic. the following 5 were pish. really pish. if i was johnny or the rest of the band i would be raging that thom wrote some excellent music and released it solo whilst churning out garbage for radiohead.

the baends is imho the greatest album ever written by a very long distance!

14 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

first 4 up until kid A were fantastic. the following 5 were pish. really pish. if i was johnny or the rest of the band i would be raging that thom wrote some excellent music and released it solo whilst churning out garbage for radiohead.

the baends is imho the greatest album ever written by a very long distance!

The Bends was their peak imo, mostly garbage after.

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
7 hours ago, banana said:
More companies should employ suspenders and miniskirts as part of their official dress code.

The armed forces for a start. Lest we fishnet

Herr Flick approves of this post.

5bdcde6ab6c7d_alloallo.jpg.06fa5ed2ce144d22975bf7beae86bc08.jpg

That ten minute "how we filmed it" bit at the end of Attenborough documentaries is rubbish and destroys the magic of the footage.

I hate that lots of nature documentaries are now as much about the cameramen as the nature. I can’t remember the Scottish guy who they do this with but I don’t fucking care about him, show me the snow leopards!