Unpopular opinions.

Halloween is a load of absolute shite.

Adults who buy into it and get excited about it are OFTW.
surely thats not an unpopular opinion. ive recieved 2 picture txts today from folk dressed up before going out. f**k off and grow up was the response to one and the 2nd was ignored.

my missus is in Tenerife and txt earlier saying the hotel staff are all dressed out and jumping out on the guests. ones dressed as a killer clown. if that jumped out at me id bamg its puss on impulse!

surely thats not an unpopular opinion. ive recieved 2 picture txts today from folk dressed up before going out. f**k off and grow up was the response to one and the 2nd was ignored.

my missus is in Tenerife and txt earlier saying the hotel staff are all dressed out and jumping out on the guests. ones dressed as a killer clown. if that jumped out at me id bamg its puss on impulse!

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just spend the minute wanking instead. In the bogs obvs.

P&Bers please note that this is an appropriate way to remember me should I suddenly pop my clogs... 

That and not buying a round in remembrance. 

21 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just spend the minute wanking instead. In the bogs obvs.

I reckon it would probably be pretty hard to shoot your load to the thought of a helicopter crash but I'd be willing to give it a shot. 

Just now, ah-dee said:
3 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:
Ian Brown's solo stuff is far superior to The Stone Roses.

F.E.A.R is the best song hes written by far

It's a good tune but Corpses In Their Mouths is my favourite of his. I still listen to his solo albums but the The Roses sound dated as f**k these days.

It's a good tune but Corpses In Their Mouths is my favourite of his. I still listen to his solo albums but the The Roses sound dated as f**k these days.
another great song ill give you that but i love F.E.A.R. used to be a come down song for me years ago but those days are long gone.

i know what you mean about the stones and i very rarely listen to any albums right through these days. they have some fantastic songs but they are great stand alone these days. i still love "i wanna be adored". some great lyrics there.

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Couldn't agree more.

I was never a fan of The Stone Roses but loved Unfinished Monkey Business. I was playing Corpses In Their Mouths on my phone the other week and my boy said, "I thought you didn't like The Stone Roses". My "I don't" response confused the poor boy somewhat. 

Wish the stone roses hadn’t of bothered with their comeback. It was clearly a money making exercise and they still hate each other.

Most of the bams at the concerts weren’t into them at the time they came out and tbh there was so much good music coming out then that it’s total bollocks about genre changing concerts etc. Their entire history seems like a total fabrication and overhyped to the max.

I did like them for a time though but it wasn’t like they were the only band around who was any good. Agree about IBs solo stuff.