Unpopular opinions.

Feel free, both of you, to f**k off to the creche, or take part and show why these "intellectuals" are either wrong or boring.

Christ, it's worse than taking a wean to the opera... :D

What kind of corduroy wearing Guardianista living in a leafy university town would take a child to opera? Why it's orf to the Middle Classes with you, Mary Poppins.

People who protest about "the cuts" are c***s. What are we going to do otherwise? Rack up even more debt? Cuts are necessary, stop being c***s about it.

Edited by DeadStar

Car drivers should give cyclists much more respect

cyclists should have basic road awareness training before being permitted on roads (might be too sensible an opinion this)

Yes it's all fake, yes it's cheesy as f**k and yes the characters are all total rimjobs, but Made In Chelsea is brilliant telly. Imo you don't have to be a complete cretin and/or a massive fan of the boaby to get into this programme. Much better than that Geordie Shore shite.

Edited by Guest

Yes it's all fake, yes it's cheesy as f**k and yes the characters are all total rimjobs, but Made In Chelsea is brilliant telly. Imo you don't have to be a complete cretin and/or a massive fan of the boaby to get into this programme. Much better than that Geordie Shore shite.

I've never watched either of the programmes you've mentioned, but my opinion is that it's perfectly OK to watch some trashy but entertaining television now and again. It's alright to switch off your brain sometimes and not have to think about what you're watching.

I've never watched either of the programmes you've mentioned, but my opinion is that it's perfectly OK to watch some trashy but entertaining television now and again. It's alright to switch off your brain sometimes and not have to think about what you're watching.

True that, people who complain about these shows will watch them all the time in 99% of cases. Fact.

Haha, my gf knows people in that show.

Haha, my gf knows people in that show.

Aye? Does she know the guy Francis that's in it? Reason I ask is that someone was telling me today that it's him who made this website:

http://sexymp.co.uk/

Brilliant stuff, rating MP's in order of shagability :lol: . Personally I reckon the wifey in fourth is the best of a bad lot, even if she is a tory bint.

Edit to add: It just occured to me that by the time other people open that some horrible mess could be in fourth, so I mean Nicola Blackwood.

Edited by Guest