Unpopular opinions.

That Beyonce lassie's always seemed pretty average to me. Rihanna just looks very strange. Who cares.

Despite the overwhelming evidence presented on the internet, everyone still seems shocked that human beings don't all share the same sexual preferences. Even if you're considered ugly as sin, there's somebody out there who'd rather raddle you senseless than Beyonce and Rihanna together. Probably quite a few folk, if that's your thing :P

Plenty racists being outed here.

It's remarkable how candid people are willing to be on this thread. The one thing we all seem to have in common in a remarkable hatred for other people in one form or another.

The trouble with hating everyone is that your insults are weak as pish.

"You...fucking organic organism! You're exactly the same as all the other carbon-based lifeforms!" :unsure:

Aye? Aye? Well you're a prosthetic willy refurbisher that smells like the inside of an arse.

Alright, now I know I've met you before. For the last time, we don't allow test drives :angry:

I think paedophilia is so rife in the UK because of the weather being so shit - in countries like Spain and Greece its almost unheard of

Paedophilia is almost unheard of in Greece :lol:

I've heard that the Vatican City is the safest place to keep weans.

Racism, sexism, homophobia, sectarianism etc isn't as bad as people make out, it's just insults that other people have decided are worse than other insults.

You really didn't need to post that, you know.

It's the unpopular opinion thread. I'm not talking about physical attacks, just insulting people

I know; you've been banned for racism before though, haven't you?

Apologies if wrong. Well, not really, considering you've admitted that you're a racist.

I know; you've been banned for racism before though, haven't you?

Apologies if wrong. Well, not really, considering you've admitted that you're a racist.

Lolwut, I'm saying that saying words isn't as big a deal as people make out. If someone calls me a Scottish c**t then I don't want them locked up for it

Lolwut, I'm saying that saying words isn't as big a deal as people make out. If someone calls me a Scottish c**t then I don't want them locked up for it

That's totally not what it seemed like you were saying! :lol:

Good to be clear on these things, though.

He also fancies children like Rebecca Black.

Apparently she's 18 now so...get wired in, I guess? :unsure:

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

That soldier boy has made this abduction attempt up.

I said that today in work as soon as they held up the photo fits, something just looks amiss about the whole thing :huh:

Edited by blanco