Unpopular opinions.

11 hours ago, btb said:

IIRC she was a grunter...

Nah, pretty sure the wife he kept posting pictures of was blonde.

21 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Could.go either way, but recently the last few steaks iv had..... They've been boring. I think I might be going off steak. 

Never really been a steak fan myself. Must be nearly 20 years since I last had one.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Never really been a steak fan myself. Must be nearly 20 years since I last had one.

Yeah, I don't get the steak thing. I must have eaten a couple of hundred of them from a variety of different cuts, quality, cooks, and seasonings, but I've never had one that I actually enjoyed. At best it's tolerable.

f**king pain in the arse when everyone you know is mad for slices of cow and insists you order one too at the steakhouse they've dragged you out to. Leave me alone with the chicken or salmon that I might actually enjoy; I didn't like the last five steaks you insisted that I try, so I doubt this one will be the breakthrough you're looking for.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Yeah, I don't get the steak thing. I must have eaten a couple of hundred of them from a variety of different cuts, quality, cooks, and seasonings, but I've never had one that I actually enjoyed. At best it's tolerable.

f**king pain in the arse when everyone you know is mad for slices of cow and insists you order one too at the steakhouse they've dragged you out to. Leave me alone with the chicken or salmon that I might actually enjoy; I didn't like the last five steaks you insisted that I try, so I doubt this one will be the breakthrough you're looking for.

Wait for the comments about how you must never have had a good one!

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

While I agree with your general point that you shouldn't be force-fed steak, why do you keep going to the steakhouses?

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

While I agree with your general point that you shouldn't be force-fed steak, why do you keep going to the steakhouses?

Being surrounded by people who'd happily eat nothing but steak for their whole lives.

Not such a problem these days, but it was for a while. Nobody wants to be the only one saying "can we not eat at this one type of restaurant tonight?" and it's not much of an issue considering they always have a few different dishes for folk who've been dragged along. It's really odd how some steak obsessives seem to take it personally that someone else might not like steak, though.

11 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Steak is alright, wouldn't even come close to my top 5 dishes though. Possibly not top 10. 

Chicken is better than steak by a considerable distance.

Lamb, venison and pheasant are better than chicken by a considerable distance.

"You couldn't make <insert film/TV show/song> today!!!"

Aw shut the f**k up, you absolutely could, and folk absolutely do make such things.

You're either someone who deliberately ignores things, a tit, or a bit of a racist/sexist/homophobe/transphobe/other bigot who is desperate to hear some sort of slur and is upset that current media isn't keen to indulge your pish*.

*You c**t 

Wearing a kilt without underwear is shite/daft/silly/stupid/pish/robotic behaviour.

Ask yourself where you heard anything about going 'commando' when wearing a kilt, then ask yourself why you do it. 

Do you genuinely think it makes you more of a 'man' than someone who does wear underwear when wearing a kil

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

"You couldn't make <insert film/TV show/song> today!!!"

Aw shut the f**k up, you absolutely could, and folk absolutely do make such things.

You're either someone who deliberately ignores things, a tit, or a bit of a racist/sexist/homophobe/transphobe/other bigot who is desperate to hear some sort of slur and is upset that current media isn't keen to indulge your pish*.

*You c**t 

The director of the Hangover films was moaning that he only made Joker because everyone was too woke to allow him to make more Hangover films.

Naw mate, you famously made the same film three times and people got bored of it.

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wearing a kilt without underwear is shite/daft/silly/stupid/pish/robotic behaviour.

Ask yourself where you heard anything about going 'commando' when wearing a kilt, then ask yourself why you do it. 

Do you genuinely think it makes you more of a 'man' than someone who does wear underwear when wearing a kil

I always figured guys do that in the hope of being groped by lassies, presumably assuming they'll be impressed enough to want pumped.

It's strange how some women get a bit giddy about whether a man is naked under their kilt, considering plenty of guys would whip out their cock upon request anyway, not to mention all the unwanted dick pics we're apparently always sending.