Unpopular opinions.

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Remember the tribal tattoo and the women getting lower back tattoo phases? Thousands of people are now stuck them.
Sleeve tattoos are the same.

6 hours ago, banana said:

Arm tattoos on women, especially the forearm.

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

I've wondered if I should buy shares in tattoo removal companies.  Tattoos have been very very in in the last decade or so, but I when these memories of their youth begin to smudge and fade, people will want them off.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I've wondered if I should buy shares in tattoo removal companies.  Tattoos have been very very in in the last decade or so, but I when these memories of their youth begin to smudge and fade, people will want them off.

Not a bad idea tbh, is the tech up to scratch now?

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Could you not just shave a bit of skin of tattooed folks big fat arses and pritt stick it on over said tattoo?

Or just wrap the arse up and around like a shawl.

Kindergarten and school teachers are important role models, and as such should be assessed for values, behaviour, balance and intelligence as well as teaching qualifications.

e.g. they should be a healthy weight, physically fit, active, patriotic, married, be a parent, not affiliated with any hate movements such as Progressivism and Feminism, etc.

On 5/31/2018 at 07:41, Mr. Brightside said:

Nose long like garden hose.

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Take man’s twix by force

12 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Not sure if serious

modern native american-indian names thread for these....

Edited by Herman Hessian

1 hour ago, banana said:

Kindergarten and school teachers are important role models, and as such should be assessed for values, behaviour, balance and intelligence as well as teaching qualifications.

e.g. they should be a healthy weight, physically fit, active, patriotic, married, be a parent, not affiliated with any hate movements such as Progressivism and Feminism, etc.

What colour should they be?

You’re trying to hard now. Please reconsider your approach before trying again.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

You’re trying to hard now. Please reconsider your approach before trying again.

:unsure2:

Amoral, druggie, pie-munching blue-haired ideologues who hate babies are definitely the type of role model that parents should be delighted to leave their kids with 30 odd hours of the week.

:unsure2:
Amoral, druggie, pie-munching blue-haired ideologues who hate babies are definitely the type of role model that parents should be delighted to leave their kids with 30 odd hours of the week.

Please see my previous post.