Unpopular opinions.

3 minutes ago, banana said:

Fox-hunting should be taught in high school.

along with fagging, rugger and other things that made the Empire great. 

actually the idea of a pack of hounds being set on Liam Fox and "Dr" Neil Fox is a pleasing thought.

5b1074cf6df9d_victoriafox.jpg.6f7c7e00b5a9e52b66339cb2c2d4e6c5.jpg

Victoria Fox on the other hand looks like David Coulthard in drag so would be able to fend off a pack of hounds

Britain should relinquish the Falklands and Gibraltar as all colonialism is wrong and literally the only people on the planet who can't see how blatantly wrong the UK is in both cases, acting as bullies aggressors and thieves, are British people.  Literally everyone else thinks, correctly, we're utter scum.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

5 minutes ago, banana said:

The British Empire was an overwhelmingly positive vehicle for spreading progress around the world, which would be a far worse place today without it.

I was surprised at it but there's a few Indian guys at my work who think British Colonialism in India was a positive thing and India would be a better place today had the British stayed.

^^^
Popular beliefs for this.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I was surprised at it but there's a few Indian guys at my work who think British Colonialism in India was a positive thing and India would be a better place today had the British stayed.

^^^

Successful Indians do think this as they have a caste system and get an absolute rager for what they perceive to be our class system as a result, though they're actually 150 years too late.  You might want to ask ordinary Indians or perhaps one of the 29 million who starved under British rule (that's right twenty nine million) while we were shipping food out of the country (does this sound familiar Ireland?) and demoting anybody who tried to alleviate the suffering.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Remember the tribal tattoo and the women getting lower back tattoo phases? Thousands of people are now stuck them.
Sleeve tattoos are the same.

Tramp stamps, which tend to look like shite oozing out of their breeks when they bend down.

43 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Colour me surprised you're a racist bigot

racist1.gif

46 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

^^^

Indeed, fucking racist Indians upsetting sheltered 'Progressives' :angry:

8 minutes ago, banana said:

Arm tattoos on women, especially the forearm.

I have seen the future and it is not pretty. Last week in Lanzarote there were a heck of a lot of old (60+) women with tattoos on their arms and legs. It really was a horrific sight. Bingo wings is now a kind description. The next 30 or 40 years are going to be off the scale in horror.

I got my first tattoo 37 years ago. It was cutting edge at the time but compared to the latest styles it is just a faded waste of space! (Who the feck gets an eagle and name nowadays?) just think, in 37 years time , who the feck will be interested in a clock face saying 2.15 or some stupid jester clown and an ace of spades?