Unpopular opinions.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Yeah, I seen that but my response was as valid to that post as it was the initial one.

You're not trying hard enough, have some self-respect ffs.

2 hours ago, banana said:

Kindergarten and school teachers are important role models, and as such should be assessed for values, behaviour, balance and intelligence as well as teaching qualifications.

e.g. they should be a healthy weight, physically fit, active, patriotic, married, be a parent, not affiliated with any hate movements such as Progressivism and Feminism, etc.

I'd be willing to get behind this so long as they all wore a similar uniform, some dark coloured shirt perhaps and made a salute whilst the national anthem was played every morning in class.

Unfortunately, I fear your proposal is currently unworkable due to today's liberal employment laws.

53 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Yeah, I seen that but my response was as valid to that post as it was the initial one.

Stop responding to him. He's a dribbling cretin and folk replying to him, and thus fueling him, are little better

Stop responding to him. He's a dribbling cretin and folk replying to him, and thus fueling him, are little better

I see the validity of your argument but if banana is going to troll I’d prefer it was good rather than try hard nonsense. I’m not sure I did fuel him?

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I see the validity of your argument but if banana is going to troll I’d prefer it was good rather than try hard nonsense. I’m not sure I did fuel him?

By replying to him you fueled him. By acknowledging any of the hateful petty trolling shite he posts you fuel him.

Stick him on ignore.

15 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'd be willing to get behind this so long as they all wore a similar uniform, some dark coloured shirt perhaps and made a salute whilst the national anthem was played every morning in class.

Good lord no, that's exactly the kind of indoctrination I'm railing against.

Beech-Childrens-Books-and-Chinas-Crackdo

By replying to him you fueled him. By acknowledging any of the hateful petty trolling shite he posts you fuel him.
Stick him on ignore.

I didn’t engage him in any argument, and I won’t you. I don’t feel I fuelled him, I’d rather just ask him to not post try hard shite than ignore him. I’m not asking you, nor anyone else, to reply to him.

Stick him on ignore.

Okay, you are correct. Engagement shall not repeat. Sorry o doubted you.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Stick him on ignore.

He'll be binned soon anyway, judging by the recent volume of posts. Constant desperate spamming tends to wake one of the mods from their slumber eventually.

6 hours ago, banana said:

English people are generally more congenial than Scottish people.

The bantzhappy craicster section of Irish people aren't amusing , they are arseholes.

I’ve always found London, Essex and Hertfordshire folks to be generally very cheery and friendly - definitely more so than the dour, reserved Edinburgers. Probably the better weather. A trip to Fife, although like stepping back a decade or two in time, generally means meeting cheerier, more down to earth folks with good craic. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve always found London, Essex and Hertfordshire folks to be generally very cheery and friendly - definitely more so than the dour, reserved Edinburgers. Probably the better weather. A trip to Fife, although like stepping back a decade or two in time, generally means meeting cheerier, more down to earth folks with good craic. 

The good people of London and Essex don’t have to endure Tesco value brown sauce on their chips so maybe that helps as well.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The good people of London and Essex don’t have to endure Tesco value brown sauce on their chips so maybe that helps as well.

You’ve cracked it. Well done Hercule. Need to start feeding the locals eels and saveloys.