Minecraft!

Ric

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fell into lava in the nether and lost everything. f**k. :(

If you just lost tools no biggie, never take anything of significant value to the Nether.

Surely the trick with the Nether is to create a portal with a bed and a load of chests and a crafting table next to it, that way you create a save point just before you enter the Nether.

Surely the trick with the Nether is to create a portal with a bed and a load of chests and a crafting table next to it, that way you create a save point just before you enter the Nether.

Well my portal is in the basement of my house so I sort of have.

I'm only really gutted about my pick axe and sword. But I'll get back to it.

• 4 weeks later...

It happened again. :( I had four larger reactors operating some quarries and other machinery, a creeper blew up in the control room, destroying the control systems and causing my reactor to start to meltdown.

Thankfully I had an alarm system installed this time that sounded klaxons in my base and I legged it.

The resultant explosion took out an entire desert biome :(

Away to give that mod a try. Sounds class!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody else get inspired to play minecraft when they see nice photos of places? Like the Abandoned Buildings thread in General Nonsense.

I just want to make pretty looking bases, buildings and stuff when I play; I don't really care about getting to The End or that.

• 1 year later...

Nicely done. I tried making Easter Road but didn't have the patience to do it. Think I got the East Stand and half the North stand done before jacking it in

Archived