May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greens will be amiable to SNP, and they've got 1 seat already. Plus if Margo gets in, she's ex-SNP after all... And the non-SNP parties will likely "lose" a seat, assuming Alex Fergusson returns as Presiding Officer. Adds up.

Suggestions are Labour will have to provide a Presiding Officer this time.

Everyone else has had a turn I believe. The SNP, Lib Dems, and Tories have provided one in each Parliament so far...

Fair enough. Are the Greens planning on making it their shot when they lose all their seats anyway in 2016 after the Lib Dems romp back to take all 129 seats? :ass

Fair enough. Are the Greens planning on making it their shot when they lose all their seats anyway in 2016 after the Lib Dems romp back to take all 129 seats? :ass

In 2016, the Lib Dems will still be paying back the debt racked up by paying for all those lost deposits! :D

Going by tonight's performance so far, more likely:

[small boy in 2016]

"Who were the Libermal Debocrats, mummy?"

In 2016, the Lib Dems will still be paying back the debt racked up by paying for all those lost deposits! :D

But they'll have cleared the national debt and will be hailed as kings.

FACT. :P

I take it, you've stopped pretending that you're an anarchist then. :rolleyes:

To recap, the Progressives need just 20 of the remaining 58 seats to overturn the CDU's obstructionism and let the people determine their own future.

Where's Wendy when you need her?

Good to see Labour getting a shoeing so far. Maybe they'll at least try and sort themselves out now. Depressing to see how many people still voted for them. Do these people live in a media vaccum?

I'm looking forward to hearing what Dickson, Reynard et al. have to say about this? I wonder if Reynard still thinks Salmond will resign? I am floating on sunshine here! :D

I'm looking forward to hearing what Dickson, Reynard et al. have to say about this? I wonder if Reynard still thinks Salmond will resign? I am floating on sunshine here! :D

That will be fun. If only wish Ron was still here.

Archived