The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I actually agree with the first part. The character of Carl has/had the potential to play a big part and should really have been Rick's righthand man.

I completely disagree with the second part though. Chandler Riggs is just dreadful. I think because he's been there from the beginning the producers obviously don't have the heart to replace him. I'm pretty confident though that after the show ends he'll never be seen in any major production again.

Could he BE anymore shite?

I personally don't have any problems with Chandler's acting. I mean, what are we expecting from him?

The acting in the show is pretty decent from all of them, the only time I have cringed is the few scenes when Daryl cries (Merle as a walker, after Beth dies). As much as I think Reedus is awesome, he really can't do that :lol:

Just caught up on the new episode last night. Thought it was brilliant. There have been many great episodes over the past six seasons, but that for me anyway was just something else altogether. Everything you could want in a Walking Dead episode, just brilliant.

Just caught up on the new episode last night. Thought it was brilliant. There have been many great episodes over the past six seasons, but that for me anyway was just something else altogether. Everything you could want in a Walking Dead episode, just brilliant.

Maggie and Michonne going scuddy and getting it on with each other? :o

Hated Carl in the early seasons but I really don't mind him now. His character has improved dramatically in the last 3 seasons. In fact I don't think he has been a whingey moany kid since season 2 maybe - whenever his maw died?

Been sound since he shot his maw tbf.