The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Seems like he hasnt, thinks its a year old this table though

Carol must've taken oot a good number of zombs and peeps, surprised she's not in it or is her killing spree a more recent thing?

As every week passes I wonder more and more whether the main group can be classed as "good" guys. They're fairly fucking brutal.

Assume/hope Negans even worse though.

Carols a goner, isnt she? Seems to have given up slightly.

It was way too obvious what was going to happen, the way they under estimated Carol ect. I don't understand how they can try and portray the enemy as being totally evil when they had the chance to kill or at least severely hurt Carol & Maggie and they both escape without a scratch.

Pisses me off when it happens in films all the time.

It was way too obvious what was going to happen, the way they under estimated Carol ect. I don't understand how they can try and portray the enemy as being totally evil when they had the chance to kill or at least severely hurt Carol & Maggie and they both escape without a scratch.

Pisses me off when it happens in films all the time.

I think it's trying to make us doubt the protagonists as the good guys (even more), they're pretty ruthless. Rick wasn't taking any shit at the end. I also think it was just a relatively 'nicer' faction of Negan's group.

Yeah, it was bugging me where I'd seen her. She was Wendy Crowe in Justified.

I have an exceptional memory for this sort of thing, probably haven't watched Urban Legends in about 10 years and knew it right away. She was a good character in Walking Dead for all she played in it. Good episode again.

She was also the barmaid in Friday Night Lights who became Riggs' landlady who rented out the caravan in her back yard to him and he repaid her by pumping her silly!!!

Edited by King Kebab

She was also the film producer in the Sopranos who Christopher horsed when he was trying to punt his script (the episode with John Favreau playing himself)

Anyone else notice the guy who plays Gordon in Banshee? They’re queuing up to get cameos in this.

She was also the film producer in the Sopranos who Christopher horsed when he was trying to punt his script (the episode with John Favreau playing himself)

Anyone else notice the guy who plays Gordon in Banshee? They’re queuing up to get cameos in this.

I knew I notcied that guy, Gordon from Banshe.

Was he in Lost?