The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I have a feeling he's gonna die in an epic motorbike + crossbow hero move.

I'd almost be disappointed if it went any other way. Would, however, be disappointed if he dies trying to save Carol.

Who was the guy with the mangled face? My memory is awful.

Once again a lesser character was slaughtered by the baddies, Daryl must have had 15 guns on him.

From memory, he's the guy who stole his motorbike.  

His name's Dwight. The one Daryl helped in the woods with the two lassies. Seems like he's going to be one of the more important of the Saviours.

Hopefully that's the very last we see of that fucking root Carol. Can't see it though sadly.

His name's Dwight. The one Daryl helped in the woods with the two lassies. Seems like he's going to be one of the more important of the Saviours.

Hopefully that's the very last we see of that fucking root Carol. Can't see it though sadly.

I think it's just Wight. Eugene made sure he didn't have a D.

I actually quite like Carol, she has been boring the past few epsiodes as she looked like her and Gabriel were switching roles but she has a dark side which I quite like.

When she had the W on her head running around.

Butchering people in the prison as they were infected.

Telling the wee boy he would be tied to a tree and munched by zombies.

I hope that Carol comes back

WTF Maggie?! What the actual f**k? Why would you do that? :angry:

On a less serious note. SCENES! Fucking SCENES!! Surely the ending is just a clever camera angle again though?

To me he's definitely been shot, but looking back it looks like a shot through his right shoulder. I doubt it's a fatal blow, just enough to wound him. Having said that, I reckon the show needs a main character to get the chop in the season finale. So he may not be out of the woods just yet (pardon the irony). I've thought for a while that Maggie would lose the baby. I thought it would maybe be her and the bairn but hopefully just the kid. It may be too much hassle having two wee ones. Wish she didn't do that to her hair :(

Edited by 19QOS19

Aye I was thinking that myself during that episode. He had the potential to be a right badass but he's went down the boring route. To a point I can see what they were trying to do with him considering he once wanted to kill but was reformed. With so many threats it's not realistic to believe he can reform the whole world!

WTF Maggie?! What the actual f**k? Why would you do that? :angry:

On a less serious note. SCENES! Fucking SCENES!! Surely the ending is just a clever camera angle again though?

To me he's definitely been shot, but looking back it looks like a shot through his right shoulder. I doubt it's a fatal blow, just enough to wound him. Having said that, I reckon the show needs a main character to get the chop in the season finale. So he may not be out of the woods just yet (pardon the irony). I've thought for a while that Maggie would lose the baby. I thought it would maybe be her and the bairn but hopefully just the kid. It may be too much hassle having two wee ones. Wish she didn't do that to her hair :(

Guessing the Dwight guy got his bit of vengeance by trying to disfigure the side of Darryl's face. It's starting to annoy me how the "original" cast are pretty safe & yet the likes of the Doctor from last week get killed off in a whim.

Nah Darryls not gone, yet. Maggies baby is, they've been telling you that'll happen for a while now.

Still reckon Morgan is going to come good, but the fact they've waiting until the season finale to finally introduce Negan is pretty terrifying, as it surely means he's going to do something massive.

Pretty quiet in here tonight. Strangely, I'm kinda looking forward to this ending for the season and getting some GoT which is at least heading somewhere.

Aye, can't wait to watch Daenerys walk about with a group of Dothraki, slowly becoming their leader, while trying to control her dragons who save her one minute and reject her the next....

One main character surely has to go next week? And I don't mean minor, I mean a big character. Can't really see it though. If I was a bookie here is what I'd be offering:-

Any random Alexandrian 1/8

Maggie's baby 2/5

Sasha 5/4

*MaBookie Special* If she dies and Rosita is responsible 6/1!!!

Tara 2/1

Enid 4/1

Rosita 9/2

Gabriel 5/1

Maggie 11/2

Eugene 6/1

Morgan 13/2

Carol 7/1

Abraham 9/1

Glenn 16/1

Michonne 25/1

Coral 28/1

Daryl 33/1

Rick 250/1

I'm sad I know. I reckon a few Alexandrian will be shaved. And Maggie's kid is a sure fire thing. I reckon Sasha is definitely at risk due to her not being as much of a cow now and her forming a relationship with Abraham. I've never been in a position to say I'd be pretty saddened if she died but I would be slightly at this point. Add the fact that she's a black character on TWD then the fact she isn't odds on is great value :ph34r:

Maggie is so short as I reckon it could be a double whammy with her dying with the kid. Can't see any of the 4 bigger characters dying, though I'd love to see Coral f**k off.

If I was to put money on one of those I reckon Carol is the best value for money B)

Edited by 19QOS19

I can see the argument that keeps Daryl at long odds, but I would say Glenn's outstanding value for money in that, considering he's tied up already, has become a bit of a bit-part character of late, and has been riding his luck this series already.

Not sure why you've got Tara at such low odds, she's away with Heath at the moment (unless you think the two of them have been captured). She was also heavily pregnant in real-life at the time so I'm not sure how involved she would be in the finale.