The Walking Dead

King Kebab

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the end of series 2 there. Thought it was pretty decent with a few twists and turns there. Definitely upped the pace after the Sophia incident.

Looking forward to series 3..new characters seem interesting. Especially that hooded character with her slaves that saves Andrea...

Glad rick has started to stomp his mark on the group...he finally got shot of all the shite in the end with Shane. Don't know why Lori took. Funny turn to him after he explained what happened though..fanny in prison break..Fanny in this as well. Carl is a wee knob as well. That incident with the zombie that led to Dales death was outrageous! Shoot them in the head! That's why you took the gun..fucking chucking rocks at the thing! Knob!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I love seeing them close up when they kill the zombies. One of the best episodes to the start of the new season. I hope it continues to keep at this pace,I thought last season when they where at the farm house it was a bit slow paced and a bit boring in parts.

I would imagine that the end of this season will see everyone moving on from the prison for some reason and setting up the cliffhanger type scenario that an end of season episode needs, but a further 15 episodes inside a prison will surely start to drag a bit? Obviously there'll be interactions with new characters, but it'll be interesting to see how they pad this season out.

I would imagine that the end of this season will see everyone moving on from the prison for some reason and setting up the cliffhanger type scenario that an end of season episode needs, but a further 15 episodes inside a prison will surely start to drag a bit? Obviously there'll be interactions with new characters, but it'll be interesting to see how they pad this season out.

From the limited part that i know about, it'll be an awesome season

There will be plenty to keep the pace high this season.

Episode 2 was decent.

The episode revolved around the prisoner's found in the cafeteria. It was obvious early on that the "leader" of the prisoners would have been taken out by Rick.

Good to see Hershel pull through, though i don't think he'll make it to the end of the season.

Episode 3:

The introduction of the Governor!!!!!

Episode 2 was decent again - was clear to see early on the leader of this new group was a right k*ob and had to go. I agree with 'South Lanarkshire Jag', can't see Hershel lasting very long. Episode 3 looks like it'll be a cracker. smile.gif

There's a reason i put it in Spoilers. rolleyes.gif

Mainly, it's not been broadcast in the UK yet.