The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Another fantastic episode last night. Can stick Andrea a bit more now!

Really? Im now of the opposite!

I never used to mind her at all (she was a bit annoying but nothing major) and whilst it was brilliant the way she set up the governor in the warehouse the way the episode showed her running about for about 10 minutes somehow really bugged me!

Quite dissappointed with last night's show, I thought last night was going to be the start of the war and it would carry on over the last two episodes of the season but now looking like it'll start next week, a lot of shit will go down and no doubt end on a big cliffhanger the following week.

Another thing that annoys me is the obvious times that the characters take a breather and then are attacked from behind, and the area that has previously been empty is now absolutely filled with walkers within 3 seconds.

As a reader of the comic, I find the show to be off-pace, and pritty shit, but still watch, I quess if you hadn't read the comic the show would be good.

Iv read the comics over and over and I love the show.

The show was never going to be like for like with the comics. No point in making a weekly show a carbon copy of the comics as it would become boring really fast plus certain things don't translate from paper to screen just like book adaptations.

Edited by glasgow_bairn

Given that they managed to clear the whole prison once, why have they not done so again?

The gates would be, presumably, destroyed from that van thing crushing it down. They could clear it out but there would be no barrier to prevent zombie re-entry.

They never cleared the whole prison since Tyreeses group suffered a zombie casulty.

The gates would be, presumably, destroyed from that van thing crushing it down. They could clear it out but there would be no barrier to prevent zombie re-entry.

They never cleared the whole prison since Tyreeses group suffered a zombie casulty.

Yes, but the yard was divided into an outer and an inner area, you would think that they could salvage at least one gate from the two which were damaged. I know it makes for better TV, but it kind of goes against everything they have done so far, especially when you consider that the walkers are now so low in energy as to be shufflers.

Yes, but the yard was divided into an outer and an inner area, you would think that they could salvage at least one gate from the two which were damaged. I know it makes for better TV, but it kind of goes against everything they have done so far, especially when you consider that the walkers are now so low in energy as to be shufflers.

The gates were smashed off their hinges when the van went through them. It's not a given that both gates would fit both locks. Or that any of them know how to safely fix the gates back on properly so that the zombies couldn't get in. Do they have the materials necessary? It's not like the hole they made in the gate where they can just sew up the mesh fencing, it's a lot more complex and needs to be more secure.

The gates were smashed off their hinges when the van went through them. It's not a given that both gates would fit both locks. Or that any of them know how to safely fix the gates back on properly so that the zombies couldn't get in. Do they have the materials necessary? It's not like the hole they made in the gate where they can just sew up the mesh fencing, it's a lot more complex and needs to be more secure.

Jeez! Does no-one watch the A-Team anymore? They could build a rocket launcher from scrap and garbage found in a lock up. Rick and Co have the resources of a prison.

Jeez! Does no-one watch the A-Team anymore? They could build a rocket launcher from scrap and garbage found in a lock up. Rick and Co have the resources of a prison.

I know you're joking with the A-Team thing but you don't know what's left in the prison. I stand by my point that none of them may know how to secure the door so that a bunch of relentless zombies couldn't break through.

The last few weeks, it's been clear to see that the last few episode's were just filler episodes, allowing everything to bubble up nicely to the finale. The death of Merle was a surprise and it now leaves Rick's team a man down. Next weeks finale is going to fan-fucking-tastic.

Anyone know any websites where I can watch this from the beginning? I watched the first 5-6 episodes but it never really grabbed me when it should have considering I love zombies. Just couldn't buy Andrew Lincoln's accent, but all I ever hear is how good it is, so I want to give it another chance!