The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Over 100 issues of the comic based inside that place so it could be quite boring if so?

Not quite 100 issues (No.s 70 to 126) but I know what you mean!!!

But then again, the Prison/govenor story-arc was just about as long (No.s 13 to 49) and they covered that in less than one season so it can be done!!!

After the latest episode I went back and re-read The Hunters story-arc and it is very nearly word for word what we saw on the screen, although interestingly enough, the violent conclusion we saw in the church is only hinted at in the comic, so I don't see any reason to doubt what Producer Scott Gimple is quoted as saying that basically they are going back to the comics!!!

If they are theres some smaller stories to happen first, Morgan has still to turn up and Rick and Abraham will do some bad-ass bonding before Alexandria happens, that is if they go there, I haven't seen or read anything by the program makers to suggest that that is definitely happening! other than following the characters appear to be following the Comic book!!!

But did anyone else see the obvious hint regarding the probable appearance of Negan at some point in the future???

1013964_272877162867429_873133241_n.jpg

Although do you really think Negan would leave Lucille behind???

115_Negan_3.png

And if Negan is planned then I think the Alexandria Safe Zone will happen!!!

(edited to say: when I said Rick and Abraham do some bad ass bonding, I mean they go on adventures together, not the rump-wrangling type !!! :ph34r:

Edited by King Kebab

Not quite 100 issues (No.s 70 to 126) but I know what you mean!!!

But then again, the Prison/govenor story-arc was just about as long (No.s 13 to 49) and they covered that in less than one season so it can be done!!!

After the latest episode I went back and re-read The Hunters story-arc and it is very nearly word for word what we saw on the screen, although interestingly enough, the violent conclusion we saw in the church is only hinted at in the comic, so I don't see any reason to doubt what Producer Scott Gimple is quoted as saying that basically they are going back to the comics!!!

If they are theres some smaller stories to happen first, Morgan has still to turn up and Rick and Abraham will do some bad-ass bonding before Alexandria happens, that is if they go there, I haven't seen or read anything by the program makers to suggest that that is definitely happening! other than following the characters appear to be following the Comic book!!!

But did anyone else see the obvious hint regarding the probable appearance of Negan at some point in the future???

1013964_272877162867429_873133241_n.jpg

Although do you really think Negan would leave Lucille behind???

115_Negan_3.png

And if Negan is planned then I think the Alexandria Safe Zone will happen!!!

(edited to say: when I said Rick and Abraham do some bad ass bonding, I mean they go on adventures together, not the rump-wrangling type !!! :ph34r:

They dont split up to go to Washington in the comic, do they? The show is basically at the point where I stopped reading the comics. One fairly major thing happened before I stopped reading that hasnt, yet, in the show. I have no idea if its coming or not :lol:

Like I said the Alexandria safe zone arc is essentially the same story as The Governor when you boil it down. Rick's crew has to battle against another crew. Whilst battling other humans is one of the main threats to life in this universe having the same battle over and over will no doubt get pretty boring eh?

oh ffs....CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE AN EPISODE WITH BETH AND CAROL AS THE ONLY MAIN CHARACTERS ON SCREEN?!?! Terrible.

Pretty meh episode which was to be expected after the start we've had but it was still very good in that it's opening up a whole new story arc and has a decent bit of mystery to it still.

ETA: and trust The Walking Dead to kill off one black guy so they could introduce another.

Edited by 11thHour