The Walking Dead

King Kebab

That's it over, free-for-all time.

I'm sorry, but he's definitely dead. There's no way of getting out of that regardless of if he landed of top of him.

Rick's in one hell of a predicament too.

Unless someone appeared to rescue him, why would they stop eating at just one? He's got to be dead.

There's only 4 left from the opening season: Rick, Carl, Carol & Daryl. I checked on here earlier so I could tell someone was going to die, just glad it wasn't Michonne (when she was hanging off the gate I thought it might have been her!)

It all seems a little set up for us to believe he's alive but I'd say, and hope, he's dead but only because him surviving would be ridiculous.

I don't believe Rick will die though, no way.

Glad to see some more of the Alexandria crew die too.

I believe, may be wrong, that next weeks episode is a 90 minute special. The trailer for next week suggests it'll be based around Morgan so probably a change of pace.

I have thought the last three episodes have been brilliant. At times I have often contemplated giving up on the Walking Dead but they come along and give you episodes like that that leave you on the edge of your seat. I just worry that they have spunked their budget for the season and now we will go back to slow paced filler episodes like other seasons have had.

If they kept up the story telling at that level, it would be the best thing on TV right now.

A whole episode around Morgan sounds like absolute shite, to be frank, I couldnt give the singlest f**k about him and his morality issues

His return has been massively underwhelming for me. Only letdown of the season so far.

Part of me is thinking Glenn is still alive as it was Nicholas, who landed on top of him, having his guts ripped out. But surely there is no way a horde that size would finish off Nicholas and then bugger off and leave Glenn. Unless something distracted them...

Edited by IainMorton

Part of me is thinking Glenn is still alive as it was Nicholas, who landed on top of him, having his guts ripped out. But surely there is no way a horde that size would finish off Nicholas and then bugger off and leave Glenn. Unless something distracted them...

Im in the same camp as kev, if he survives being on the ground, exposed, with no weapon, pinned down by a fully grown man, in a dead end alleyway, completely filled by walkers, who are already munching into someone on top of him, then it'll be a complete farce.

Think Glenn might survive as he's covered in blood.

Can't understand how they can stand and watch a friend get eaten allive though.

The lassie that fell infront of the herd - how did she not shoot herself or one of them not shoot her?

Also the guy getting eaten by the gate - the 3 of them just stood and watched - surely Michone could have stabbed him in the head.

The lassie that fell infront of the herd - how did she not shoot herself or one of them not shoot her?

Also the guy getting eaten by the gate - the 3 of them just stood and watched - surely Michone could have stabbed him in the head.

Wondered the exact same thing.

I reckon Glen is going to survive. His face was already covered in blood before he fell in to the herd and the rest of him will surely have been covered in blood when Nicholas was being scranned.

The geography of where they are confused me a wee bit but if Rick gets that motor started and Glen's location is between him and their current home, (which he'll beeline for after finding the baby food on the wolf) he'll either plough in to the herd or blast the horn so as to entice them away.

Glen will walk like a zombie into the RV and they'll both head home happily ever after.

Either that or Glen will be visiting Ibrox shortly to watch his kin.

I don't think Glen is dead yet. That would mean that none of the others know for sure that he died. They have to explain it to the others somehow. I'm guessing that the gun fire as Michonne climbed the fence dostracted them.